WOW - IT FITS!

Christina R.
on 5/6/07 2:00 am - Reston, VA
OK...so as I sit here typing I'm all teary eyed and just so excited...."IT" fit!!! What is "it" you ask...."it" is a dress that I bought 8 years ago, have never worn. The story is this....I was looking for a formal dress for a dance event I was going too. Since money was tight I was at the clearance rack. I saw this BEAUTIFUL navy blue dress...in one size smaller than I was at the time...I was heartbroken. BUT, I decided that since it was so inexpensive (originally $165 for something like $70) that I would buy it and use it as encouragement to get into that next size down (I was going to lots of formal dance events at the time, so it was a good investment). Well, needlesstosay, I never made it into that dress...I started going the other way with my weight. SO...I'd told a few friends about the dress at the time...and a few new friends would see it in my closet with the tags still on and inquire. The story never changed...and usually ended with "One day I'll be in that dress and will do something very special when I do to celebrate." OMG friends...I need my "something special" and I can't believe it! I honestly never believed myself that I would be in that dress.....but now I am!!! This surgery is so much more than just losing weight...it's also about making dreams come true and creating belief in oneself. I'm such a sap, I know, but wow...I honestly just can't believe it....a major wow for me. SO....I've emailed a few friends to let them in on the good news and hopefully will be planning a "something special" to wear my beautiful navy blue dress too soon. I can't wait!!! Love and Belief in Dreams!! Christina
Jandell
on 5/6/07 11:47 pm - Glendora, CA
Congratulations Christina!! Jan
MsAbel
on 5/7/07 4:10 am - Norcross, GA
Congratulations on your WOW moment. I hope you have many more of them.
biggestlosersc
on 5/11/07 3:12 am - summerville, SC
congrads christina, your doing great sandy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 9 years!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 918 views
Old timer
Lindaanne · 0 replies · 1012 views
Almost 7 years for us!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 955 views
Happy 6 Years