Friday Five - Weekly Update!

Amber B.
on 5/18/07 12:52 am - Virginia Beach, VA
1. What types of food did you eat this week? 2. What types of exercise did you do this week? 3. How much weight did you lose? Total loss? 4. What was your biggest challenge? 5. Has your shoe size changed? *Fun bonus question: You're hitting the road to go on tour with any band/singer, who could spend that much time with? Have a great weekend, all! Amber
Jandell
on 5/18/07 2:19 am - Glendora, CA
1. What types of food did you eat this week? Shrimp, protein style burger (half), Greek style nonfat yogurt, blackberries, ceasar salad, steak, cheese off of one slice of pizza, cheese, watermelon, banana (daily), fajita's (just the meat and veggies) grilled mushrooms, zuchini, insides of a chicken quesadilla, jerky, crunch dried fruit, edamame, Tace Bell beans with extra cheese and a scoop of taco meat, El Pollo Loca's chicken tortilla soup, 3 little bites of a homemade SF waffle with SF blueberry syrup (yummy, I fixed these on Mom's Day) and of course chili. 2. What types of exercise did you do this week? walking 3. How much weight did you lose? 2 pounds Total loss? 164 gone forever! 4. What was your biggest challenge? Not snacking at night, I had a few "feeling hungry" days this week, doesn't happen often. 5. Has your shoe size changed? Yes, all my favorite shoes are too big now! I was wearing wide before but don't need that anymore. *Fun bonus question: You're hitting the road to go on tour with any band/singer, who could you spend that much time with? Tim McGraw? Garth Brooks? I think it be fun to be around them and their families.
(deactivated member)
on 5/18/07 1:08 pm - Sahuarita, AZ
1. What types of food did you eat this week? Turkey and black bean chili, Greek yogurt, berries, fish, salads, chicken, eggplant 2. What types of exercise did you do this week? walking, working out at the gym 3. How much weight did you lose? Total loss? 1 pound. 87 pounds. 4. What was your biggest challenge? Not snacking. Snacking has always been what I do when I'm overtired, not feeling well, or procrastinating. I was doing all 3 this week. 5. Has your shoe size changed? Yes. I was wearing a 7.5 to 8 www. Now I wear a 7.5 w. *Fun bonus question: You're hitting the road to go on tour with any band/singer, who could spend that much time with? Heart. I love their music and would love to hang out with them. They seem like a lot of fun.
pryncess_becky
on 5/19/07 6:41 am - SOMEWHERE IN, IL
1. What types of food did you eat this week? refried beans with cheese and hot sauce, 1/2 turkey burger, salad, chicken, southbeach diet bar, protein shakes, popcorn 2. What types of exercise did you do this week? walking. cutting grass 3. How much weight did you lose? 2 Total loss? 76 ( up 4 lbs from last month but down 2 since beginning of week) 4. What was your biggest challenge? eating, and getting in enouth protein or water ( I mainly drink coffee) 5. Has your shoe size changed? Yes, I started at a size 11 - 11 1/2 now I wear a 10 - 10 1/2 *Fun bonus question: You're hitting the road to go on tour with any band/singer, who could spend that much time with? Reba, Tim McGraw, Kenny Chesney.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 9 years!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 918 views
Old timer
Lindaanne · 0 replies · 1012 views
Almost 7 years for us!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 955 views
Happy 6 Years
Diminishing Dawn · 0 replies · 1046 views