100 pounds gone forever!!!

Over_the-Rainbow
on 5/22/07 10:54 am - Hopkins, MN
This morning, I FINALLY attained the century mark, getting below 140. I knew it would happen, just didn't know when the body would reveal this amazing result of continued diligence and hard work! Have been wearing size eight petite shorts, capris, and pants, and all small tops from the juniors' departments. For the first time in my adult life, I've been immensely enjoying wearing shorts and skimpy little tops! And, I've already achieved a good natural tan!!! For each and every one of you, never give up, and never stop allowing this tool to work with you! Hugs galore, Patti
Jandell
on 5/23/07 3:14 am - Glendora, CA
Congratulations Patti!!! Way to go! Jan
Over_the-Rainbow
on 5/23/07 11:24 am - Hopkins, MN
Thank you so much Jan! I knew it would definitely happen, just didn't know 'when.' Take care of you and make it a sunny day! Patti
~~~ Triple C. ~.
on 5/24/07 9:41 am - windy city native living -n-, MO
Congrats to you Patti! What a major milestone and I agree with you about this wonderful tool. I'm happy you were able to keep your focus and trust in the tool as well. I know I'll never know what it is like to shop in the Juniors department (and I'm so o.k with that *L*) but what a major acheivement for you. You are doing amazing!
Tiger Lover
on 7/14/07 6:56 am - Syracuse, NY
WOW! I had my surgery 1 year ago yesterday and I am only down 30 pounds. For months now I have been cheating and unable to stay on track. I can eat what I want when I want and I do. I don't understand why I sabotage so bad. I am so happy that it worked for you.
Tiger Lover
on 7/14/07 6:58 am - Syracuse, NY
By the way, I had the lap band.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 9 years!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 917 views
Old timer
Lindaanne · 0 replies · 1011 views
Almost 7 years for us!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 955 views
Happy 6 Years