Friday Five - Weekly Update!

Amber B.
on 5/24/07 10:48 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
1. What types of food did you eat this week? 2. What types of exercise did you do this week? 3. How much weight did you lose? Total loss? 4. What was your biggest challenge? 5. Have you begun your bathing suit shopping? Any difficulties? What's your experience? *Fun bonus question: Name 3 goals you'd like to accomplish over the next year? **Fun bonus CHALLENGE: I dare you try a new food this weekend and report back with what you tried and what you think. Have a great Memorial Day Weekend, all! Amber
mrsk
on 5/24/07 11:59 pm - somewhere in Wi, WI
Friday Five - Weekly Update! 1. What types of food did you eat this week? Chicken, hamburger (for the first time), cheese, 2. What types of exercise did you do this week? gazelle, walking 3. How much weight did you lose? Total loss? 2lbs - 122 total 4. What was your biggest challenge? I found that I'm not eating enough at meals and tend to snack cuz I get a "little" hungry 5. Have you begun your bathing suit shopping? Any difficulties? What's your experience? Bought a swimsuit for a weekend trip. Had to cut 3 inches off of the shoulder straps to keep the top up, seems I've lost my shoulders. Funny thing is when we were in a wave pool the bottoms keep falling off. *Fun bonus question: Name 3 goals you'd like to accomplish over the next year?
(deactivated member)
on 5/25/07 12:03 am - Sahuarita, AZ
1. What types of food did you eat this week? turkey chili, grapes, salads, fish, greek yogurt, cherries 2. What types of exercise did you do this week? walked, went to the gym 3. How much weight did you lose? Total loss? I'm out of town right now, so I'm not sure, but I think I stayed the same (argh!) 4. What was your biggest challenge? Not snacking 5. Have you begun your bathing suit shopping? Any difficulties? What's your experience? Not yet, but I'm going to Maui in September, so I'll need one. I should be smaller by then, so I don't want to buy one yet. *Fun bonus question: Name 3 goals you'd like to accomplish over the next year? 1. Reach my goal weight. 2. Get my budget in shape. I tend to just spend randomly and I'd like to be stricter on my impulse spending. 3. Make new friends - some that live an active lifestyle. Most of my friends can't do many physical activites and I want someone I can be active with. **Fun bonus CHALLENGE: I dare you try a new food this weekend and report back with what you tried and what you think. I'll be back . Have a great weekend, everyone!
Jandell
on 5/25/07 12:38 am - Glendora, CA
1. What types of food did you eat this week? shrimp, steak, chili, chicken fajitas, fruit, jerky, cheese, insides of a chicken and bean enchilada, Greek yogurt, soup, salad. 2. What types of exercise did you do this week? walking 3. How much weight did you lose? 3 pounds Total loss? 167 pounds gone forever! 4. What was your biggest challenge? FAMILY! 5. Have you begun your bathing suit shopping? Bought one. Any difficulties? Just knowing what size to get. What's your experience? I wear a bathing suit that looks like you've got shorts on over it, a one piece. I find it more comfortable for water aerobics, and it covers the bad parts of my legs still. Same style just much smaller size now. *Fun bonus question: Name 3 goals you'd like to accomplish over the next year? 1. Lose 175 pounds before July 17th - my one year surgiversary 2. Get to my goal of 150 or lower 3. Possibly find a new job **Fun bonus CHALLENGE: I dare you try a new food this weekend and report back with what you tried and what you think. You got it! Hope everyone has a great weekend! We're going to start painting the inside of the house ... fun, fun, fun. Jan
pryncess_becky
on 5/25/07 12:38 am - SOMEWHERE IN, IL
1. What types of food did you eat this week? Turkey burger 1/2, salmon, chicken, veggies, strawberries, nuts, and I tried chow mein 3 bites, protein shakes 2. What types of exercise did you do this week? Walking up and down stairs at work 3. How much weight did you lose? Total loss? I gained 1 lb total 76 4. What was your biggest challenge? snacking due to boredom, and eating enough at meals (not hungry) 5. Have you begun your bathing suit shopping? Any difficulties? What's your experience? No *Fun bonus question: Name 3 goals you'd like to accomplish over the next year? 1.) get to goal weight 2.) become more tone 3.) to get my motorcycle license **Fun bonus CHALLENGE: I dare you try a new food this weekend and report back with what you tried and what you think.
Over_the-Rainbow
on 5/25/07 11:13 pm - Hopkins, MN
. What types of food did you eat this week? Bacon Cheeseburger without the bun; plain smelt sauteed in butter (mmmmmmm!); homemade spaghetti meat/veggie sauce with no pasta; s/f cheesecake jello pudding with a Triscuit as crust, then added fresh strawberry, kiwi, and blueberries; top sirloin steak; still enjoying fresh broccoli or spinach! And maximum three total very SMALL potatoes in a week. 2. What types of exercise did you do this week? Speedwalking with weights, yoga Pilates, stair-climbing. Am getting many compliments on how well toned my upper arms are--lots of work, although very much worth it! 3. How much weight did you lose? Total loss? Another pound; 101 total! 4. What was your biggest challenge? Simply awaiting more consecutive sunny days to proceed with my natural tan! 5. Have you begun your bathing suit shopping? Any difficulties? What's your experience? I buy all my clothes except lingerie at a local thrift store and Goodwill. Bought two size twelve swimsuits too early, and both are too big. So got two size ten suits, which will very soon be replaced by size eight (or six?) *Name 3 goals you'd like to accomplish over the next year? Actually, within three to six months, to attain and maintain at 125 lbs--thirteen to go. **Fun bonus CHALLENGE: I dare you try a new food this weekend and report back with what you tried and what you think. Will stick with the 'tried and true.' Have a Memorable Weekend everyone!
Mariah
on 5/27/07 9:21 am - Richmond, IN
1. What types of food did you eat this week? Chicken, filet, ribeye, and pork chops. Corn, mashed potatos broccoli and lots of broccoli. Tons of Cheese. 2. What types of exercise did you do this week? Riding my stationary bike 4x for 1 hr 3. How much weight did you lose? 2 lbs Total loss? 170 4. What was your biggest challenge? Avoiding unhealthy foods when eating out. 5. Have you begun your bathing suit shopping? Any difficulties? What's your experience? Bought a new one last yr in hopes of fitting in it this yr and I did. Went to a hot tub party about 2 months ago. *Fun bonus question: Name 3 goals you'd like to accomplish over the next year? Make my goal of 180 lbs and finish remodeling our new house we bought this past week. Do something Ive never done in my life....sky diving or pole dancing lessons...something???
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 9 years!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 917 views
Old timer
Lindaanne · 0 replies · 1011 views
Almost 7 years for us!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 955 views
Happy 6 Years
Diminishing Dawn · 0 replies · 1045 views