Tried a new product

Jandell
on 6/6/07 4:06 am - Glendora, CA
Last night at our OH support group our leader had some sample products for us to try from Smart Forme. We tasted both the Chili and the Sour Cream and Onion flavored soy snacks. Each packet is 120 cal. 7-8 carbs. and 15g of protein. These were the best tasting little snacks I've had in a long time! I swear the sour cream and onion tasted just like Lay's chips! I tried to go online last night to see about buying them ... but they aren't listed on their website. So today I contacted them and they told me they will be available starting next week. Only two flavors to start with - Chili and then Garlic/Parsley. They come in individual packages. They also offer a Chocolate Soy Crisp that we tasted last month, it was good - at first - then it had that whey tasting after taste and I didn't care for it.
Peggysue
on 6/9/07 12:39 am - Fargo, ND
they sound great. I love Quacker rice cakes and I answered a survey and they put me on a new product comsumer board and I got to try some rice cakes with soy that were cheesy cheddar and sour cream. They were ok but since i dont eat a lot of salty stuff, i thought they were too salty for me. But my husband liked them, but then he had WLS 6 years ago and his tastes run different than mine. Peggysue
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 9 years!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 918 views
Old timer
Lindaanne · 0 replies · 1012 views
Almost 7 years for us!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 955 views
Happy 6 Years
Diminishing Dawn · 0 replies · 1046 views