Friday Five - Weekly Update!

Amber B.
on 6/8/07 1:08 am - Virginia Beach, VA
1. What types of food did you eat this week? 2. What types of exercise did you do this week? 3. How much weight did you lose? Total loss? 4. What was your biggest challenge? 5. Has your sex drive changed? If you don't feel comfortable answering this question, how are do you feel about your physical appearance at this pont? *Fun bonus question: If you had to be trapped in an elevator with one talk show host (night or day), who would it be? what types of conversations would you like to have? Have a good weekend, All! A
Jandell
on 6/8/07 1:35 am - Glendora, CA
1. What types of food did you eat this week? All the normal stuff, but I did eat from the salad bar when we went out to dinner last night and they had fresh Edamame - I was in heaven, I really like that stuff and was happy to get in lots of protein without eating diced lunchmeat, when I saw it that's what made me decide to get the salad bar. 2. What types of exercise did you do this week? Water aerobics and waking 3. How much weight did you lose? 2 more pounds Total loss? 170 gone forever! 5 more pounds and I'll be in onderland!! 4. What was your biggest challenge? Drinking enough. Also, I'm finding that after aerobics I'm very hungry feeling, it's so easy to pick up junk, so I'm working to grab something high in protein first. 5. Has your sex drive changed? Yes, but it varies, which is weird to me, sometimes I can't get enough, others times I don't want any. If you don't feel comfortable answering this question, how are do you feel about your physical appearance at this point? I'll answer this too - I'm thrilled! I'm so much smaller, I've got a shape again, and I have a neck, something I don't ever remember having before! I wear necklaces all the time now. *Fun bonus question: If you had to be trapped in an elevator with one talk show host (night or day), who would it be? What types of conversations would you like to have? OK this is tough - When I worked at Dodger Stadium I was once trapped by myself on an elevator for 4 hours - I was very glad I was alone, so I didn't have to deal with a panicky person. Of course I was constantly on the phone with people checking on me, but still it was not as bad as it could have been. I think someone like Montel could be calm, and interesting. We could talk about his Naval career, the causes he believes in, all sorts of things. I don'****ch his show so we couldn't talk about that though ...lol!
Christina R.
on 6/8/07 6:12 am - Reston, VA
1. What types of food did you eat this week? Pork chops, mashed potatoes, bean burritos, salad, cereal, lots of fruit (strawberries, bananas, grapes, cantaloupe, and watermelon!), cheese/crackers...and a no-no...Jelly Bellies!! 2. What types of exercise did you do this week? Way to busy this week...but this weekend I plan on hitting the dance floor AND the swimming pool. 3. How much weight did you lose? Total loss? Total is 137 as of this morning. 4. What was your biggest challenge? I had low energy this week...lots going on though, so I think it was mainly stress getting the best of me. 5. Has your sex drive changed? If I were having sex it might have!! That's what I get for being separated from the hubby! 5a. If you don't feel comfortable answering this question, how are do you feel about your physical appearance at this pont? This is a tricky question for me. Somedays I think "wow...I'm pretty cute!" Other days all I can see is the saggy skin and batwing arms. *Fun bonus question: If you had to be trapped in an elevator with one talk show host (night or day), who would it be? what types of conversations would you like to have? My first thought was Anderson Cooper. I think he's an interesting fellow, would have lots to talk about and has great eyes on top of that! The funny thing about this question is that when I came into work today I rode all the way up in the elevator with one of the top executives...just him and I. I struck up a converstation, but he looked a bit uncomfortable! Christina S
mrsk
on 6/8/07 6:51 am - somewhere in Wi, WI
1. What types of food did you eat this week? hamburger, watermelon, strawberries, cheese 2. What types of exercise did you do this week? Walked my first 5k, gazelle 3. How much weight did you lose? Total loss? -2 total 124 4. What was your biggest challenge? Water intake. Really struggling this week with it 5. Has your sex drive changed? If you don't feel comfortable answering this question, how are do you feel about your physical appearance at this pont? My drive has increased, just have to figure out how to increase DH's. any ideas? I might be down 124 put I still see the old me in the mirror.
(deactivated member)
on 6/8/07 9:07 am - Sahuarita, AZ
1. What types of food did you eat this week? turkey, salads, pizza (need to lay off these), fish, grapes, berries, yogurt 2. What types of exercise did you do this week? walking, gym 3. How much weight did you lose? Total loss? I'm up 1 pound. I hope it's water. Total - 89 pounds 4. What was your biggest challenge? Food. I've stopped measuring and know I sometimes eat too much. 5. Has your sex drive changed? I haven't even been on a date since 1999, so I'm not sure. I actually think about sex less now than I did before. If you don't feel comfortable answering this question, how are do you feel about your physical appearance at this point? In clothes I think I look great. I hate my bat wings and sagging skin, though. *Fun bonus question: If you had to be trapped in an elevator with one talk show host (night or day), who would it be? what types of conversations would you like to have? Oprah. I want to talk about girl stuff . . . makeup, fashion. An occasional deep thought. I'm a computer geek, so the opp to talk about girl stuff is cool .
pryncess_becky
on 6/8/07 9:55 am - SOMEWHERE IN, IL
1. What types of food did you eat this week? turkey, chicken, salad, yorgurt, fruits 2. What types of exercise did you do this week? running, weights 3. How much weight did you lose? -3 Total loss? 79 4. What was your biggest challenge? Snacking 5. Has your sex drive changed? If you don't feel comfortable answering this question, how are do you feel about your physical appearance at this pont? My sex drive is really weird, sometimes I want it and other times I don't...my appearance in clothes is ok, as long as I have on a body shaper..but out of clothes I see a lot of saggy skin. *Fun bonus question: If you had to be trapped in an elevator with one talk show host (night or day), who would it be? what types of conversations would you like to have? Ellen how she got started in her career
Over_the-Rainbow
on 6/8/07 3:46 pm - Hopkins, MN
1. What types of food did you eat this week? Top sirloin steak, fresh grilled salmon, BLTs with romaine lettuce instead of toast, bacon cheeseburger without bun, BBQ boneless pork spare ribs, grilled chicken; fresh broccoli, fresh spinach, fresh green beans; plenty of fresh strawberries. 2. What types of exercise did you do this week? Speed-walking with 2 lb weights, stair-climbing, and the usual horizontal aerobics... 3. How much weight did you lose? 2 lbs Total loss? 103 4. What was your biggest challenge? Not enough hours in each day to enjoy living this incredible new life! 5. Has your sex drive changed? Only for the better! My boyfriend and I have been immensely appreciating the near-year of this shrinking body! I am so blessed to have met him six weeks prior to surgery, and he's been amazing support all the way! I am loving this new trimmed, fabulously tanned body: it's fabulous going to the beach on sunny days, feeling alive and proud, not ashamed!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 9 years!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 917 views
Old timer
Lindaanne · 0 replies · 1011 views
Almost 7 years for us!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 955 views
Happy 6 Years
Diminishing Dawn · 0 replies · 1045 views