I'll be the first to claim independence from obesity for July 2007

Joy T.
on 4/26/07 12:28 am
I have my surgery date 7/10/07. I'm pleased just to have a date. The wait will be nothing! Come join me on our new birthday month! I'll be dancing around just waiting for you to show up!!! Welcome!!!
Jamie D.
on 4/26/07 2:09 am - Valatie, NY
HI Joy! My name is Jamie! My surgery date is July 5th, my Indepence day, I almost cried when they told me. I have to lose 35-40lbs before surgery. I have been medifast for the past 6 days, I deffinately notice a difference, I went to tighten my belt today an there where not enough holes to tighten it I have my weight check appointment tomorrow at 2pm I can not wait. I am to heavy for my scale at home so I don't know what i weigh now. I started on last friday at 374.3 wish me luck!
(deactivated member)
on 4/26/07 2:49 pm
I am scheduled for July 5th, wi**** was tomarrow!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooo excited!!!
(deactivated member)
on 4/30/07 7:09 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
Hey group , I am new to this group but not new to WLS. I am scheduled to have my lapband surgery redone on july 2007. I look foward to talking with all of you. My name is Lisa and I had the lapband done on June 19 th 2006. I started my journey weighing 256 lbs and my height was and still is 5 ft. 4 inches. I now weigh 199 and I am INCREDIBLY happy that I did this . I only wish I would have done it sooner. Lisa
Joelle F.
on 5/1/07 9:48 am - Greenville, WI
I have lap RNY scheduled for July 3rd- I plan to watch the fire works from my hospital room! Just got my date today- very excited and nervous! Congrats and good luck to everyone!!!
JIMSLAFFINGIRL
on 5/3/07 8:23 am - in the sagebrush and cheatgrass of Washington
I am standing here beside you to cheer you on. I just got my date, July 16th. So you all are a bit ahead of me, so save me a place on the losers bench and keep in touch with your pre-op duties. Let me all know how you are doing. Jitters? Plans? Things still left to do, and drs to visit? Save me a wide enough seat -- i am still on the puffy side. July will be a great month for all of us wont it?
Tamara V.
on 5/6/07 10:27 am - Portland, OR
Hooray! My surgery date is July 3rd too. I wi**** was tomorrow but otherwise, I'm extremely excited!
dolphinatic
on 5/18/07 10:52 am
Hello to all, My name is Lynette, and I'm from Covington, KY. I'm having Lapband on July 2. Just like all of you, I'm excited to get the ball rolling. It will be here before we know it. Lynette
Tweetssun
on 5/26/07 3:20 am - Colorado Springs, CO
My date is the 9th and I couldn't be more happy. My closet has some old clothes that I cannot wait to wear. I also have clothes that other people have gotten me, but big boops won't let them fit, so I cannot wait till I get to wear them for the first time. Whoo hooo to all of us -- we are on our way!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 626 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1379 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 933 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 807 views