Yeah, got my date

DetroitGirl
on 5/17/07 10:25 am
I'll be going in for RNY on July 9th with Dr. Schram of Barix Clinics / Forest Health in Ypsilanti, Michigan... I'm so thrilled to have a date scheduled. Now it's time to buckle down and get myself in the best shape possible for surgery...
kdakj
on 5/17/07 1:39 pm - TX
I know what you mean. I got my date today for July 16th. I was so giddy at work, they were teasing me. But it's very exciting! Denise
Tweetssun
on 5/26/07 3:06 am - Colorado Springs, CO
Congrats - we have the same date! I IM'd my friend at work and she litterly gasped on the phone with one of her customers. I would always IM her (her date is 6/27, and I would always go with her when she had to call our insurance co. to check on her approval) and say guess what? and she would say you are approved? then I would be like no.. but... but this time when she said you got approved? I was like YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and she was like NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was very exciting for the both of us. I hope you also have very supportive people on your side
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 627 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1381 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 935 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 807 views