Tentative date 7/17!! Woop Woop!!

ericazc
on 5/19/07 1:14 pm - Bakersfield, CA
Hi all, My name is Erica. I am 29 and from California. I am still in the early stages of clearance with this (I have met with the Bariatric Coordinator and had my psych eval, but I am meeting with my PCP on Monday and surgeon on Tuesday). Anyway, the Bariatric coordinator said that with my insurance and BMI, I should have no problems. She went ahead and pencilled me in for July 17th! I am so excited for this. I am ready to be YOUNG again!!!
Donna B.
on 5/20/07 3:16 am - Somewhere in, VA
Hello Erica! Congrats on getting your date - it will be here before you know it! I am tentatively scheduled for July 9th so we will be right there together! Good luck to you! Hugs, Donna
Tweetssun
on 5/26/07 3:01 am - Colorado Springs, CO
Congrats on your date. I wish that my Dr.'s office believed in the tentative date, but they don't. You cannot even come in until you have the approval letter in hand. So I had to wait a bit longer and I have a date of July 9th!
ericazc
on 5/27/07 4:18 am - Bakersfield, CA
Robin, Congrats on getting your official date. I will feel much better once mine is official too. I am really hoping to get my insurance approval by the end of this week, or beginning of next. I am just so anxious to get this process started!
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 626 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1379 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 933 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 807 views