I have a date!

Linda_S
on 5/25/07 5:38 am - Eugene, OR
Hi there. I've been posting on the Oregon board and the main board for some time, but never realized there was one for folks having surgery at the same time. Doh! I am scheduled for July 24th at Oregon Health Sciences University in Portland, OR. It seems like a long way off, but it was a lot longer when I originally got the date. That was a month ago. So, now only two months to go. I have lost 25 pounds since my initial weigh in, so I'm prepared in that area. I've bought a bunch of small containers for preparing and freezing soft things to eat before surgery. I've made my travel reservations (OHSU is 2 hours from my home). I lost the person who was originally going to take care of me, but that's okay. I still have my friends and my family. Linda
Tweetssun
on 5/26/07 2:49 am - Colorado Springs, CO
I am so excited for you!!!!!!! Now the fun comes of getting everything prepared and ready for us to be on the losing side!
Donna B.
on 5/27/07 3:40 am - Somewhere in, VA
Congrats on getting your date Linda. I think this board will be a tremendous source of help and inspiration since we will all be going thru this at the same time. Good luck to you and keep us posted! Hugs, Donna
Gi-Gi
on 5/29/07 3:44 pm - IN
This is great news. I'm having my surgery the same day at the University of Chicago. Stay in touch and we can follow each others success. Can't wait!
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 627 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1381 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 935 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 807 views