We're having surgery NEXT MONTH!

Linda_S
on 6/2/07 5:12 pm - Eugene, OR
I don't know about you all, but when I got my date it seemed like such a long way off. Well, it was a long way off -- I found out in early May. But, the time is flying and now it's NEXT MONTH! I'm really excited. Linda
rchllaw
on 6/3/07 3:19 am - Loves Park, IL
RNY on 07/06/07 with
I know exactly what you are saying. This month is going to fly by! WOOHOOO Our lives are about to change
Jean M. B.
on 6/5/07 12:23 am - St. Cloud, MN
Congrats, Linda! I was scheduled for May 29 but it had to be cancelled due to my pre-op exam bringing up a few things that needed to be check out! I'm OK and have a second date of 7/10. It still seems like a long way off but I'm sure it will go fast. I am so happy for you! Take care, Jean
FlaDandi
on 6/8/07 2:02 pm - Sarasota, FL
I can't believe its almost here!!! I had to wait until my husband recovered from his, so I kind of feel like I am going through this twice... and it is almost scarier! We have to all stick together and calm our nerves!!!! I raise my slimfast to each of you in toast and wish you smooth surgical journies!
Rianne D.
on 6/10/07 12:22 am - MO
YAHOO!! Isn't it sooo exciting?? :-) I can't wait to restart my life and to be thin again for the first time in a LONG time :-)
(deactivated member)
on 6/18/07 12:17 pm - Los Angeles, CA
Heavens!! I KNOW! When I set my July date, it was early May. Thought I, Oh wow .. that's two whole months away! OH LORD .. it's three weeks from today. EEP! I'm excited and scared .. and EXCITED! Yay July-ers!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 627 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1381 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 935 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 807 views