July 11 is my reinvention day.

abbygrandma
on 6/4/07 4:38 am
Just had my final consult and set the date for July 11. Same day heard from my insurance provider that I am approved!!! A trip to Washington DC for a conference is putting off the actual surgery for a couple of weeks, but I took the Dr. advice and decided to postpone until after we return. (We are driving from Missouri to DC and back.) I am even further motivated by the fact that my son just became engaged and I have an Oct. wedding to plan for. I don't want to look like this for pictures. Oct. 20 or 27. Can I lose 50 lbs by then? :dance:
Jean M. B.
on 6/5/07 12:19 am - St. Cloud, MN
Hi, Barb! Congratulations on getting your date!! That's just great! My date is 7/10 and it can't come soon enough for me! Oh...and, congrats on your son's engagement! Take care, Jean
abbygrandma
on 6/5/07 12:32 am
Thanks for the encouragement. I think this is jut a great website and I am looking foward to all of the new friends that I will make. Best wishes for your surgery on July 10. You will be a day ahead...I will be thinking of you!
Linda_S
on 6/5/07 2:50 am - Eugene, OR
WOW! Congratulations Barbara! Sounds like you have lots of excitement coming up. You'll look fabulous by October. I am also looking forward to liking my picture taken. That hasn't happened in years! Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 626 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1379 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 933 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 807 views