July 10th!

Jean M. B.
on 6/5/07 12:11 am - St. Cloud, MN
Hi, everyone! I'm scheduled for July 10th, lap/RNY (for the second time!!!). I was scheduled for May 29th but at my pre-op exam, my doc found some things he wanted to test further! All turned out OK, but...how dissapointing to have my surg cancelled!! Especially, because I was on the eleventh day of the liquid diet. My surgeon requires a 14 day LD! Don''t start that until June 26th...what fun! Anyway, I'm glad to be joining all you Julys...Jean
Linda_S
on 6/5/07 2:46 am - Eugene, OR
Congratulations Jean! What a bummer to have to do the liquid diet TWICE! I'm lucky that I won't even have to do it once. I'm so grateful. Linda
Jean M. B.
on 6/8/07 6:54 am - St. Cloud, MN
Thanks, Linda! So far I've been able to keep off 10 of the 20 I lost, so I'm ok with doing the LD again! I'm so ready for this!! Take care, Jean
Donna B.
on 6/10/07 10:32 am - Somewhere in, VA
Congrats Jean!! I'm on July 10th too!! I can't hardly wait!! Good luck to you Donna
Jean M. B.
on 6/11/07 7:25 am - St. Cloud, MN
Thanks, Donna!!! Me, too! It's going to be quite a journey! Jean
poeticmom
on 6/10/07 4:51 pm - VA
me too!! we share the same date!, problem I got is that My doc asked me to loose 15 lbs by then via Atkins and I (needless to say) am not succeeding!, his staff nor him gave me any pointers, my next preop appt with him after all my tests is 6/28/07 , and I dont know what to expect... by the way Im a rookie so anyone who wants to add me and suport me through this I WOULD MOST APPRECIATE! :)
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 626 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1379 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 933 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 807 views