July 24 can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

chellb
on 6/5/07 2:14 pm - Cheyenne, WY
Linda_S
on 6/6/07 1:44 am - Eugene, OR
Hey Michelle - Fonda and I are both on the 24th too. Keep in touch and let us know how you do. Linda
kandmh
on 6/7/07 6:14 am - Alvarado, TX
Yeah!!! Congrats. I'm the 31st of July!!
Jean M. B.
on 6/8/07 6:52 am - St. Cloud, MN
Michelle, Tell me about it!!! It can't come too soon for me either! I go on 7/10. Looser's bench, here we come! Take care, Jean
Gi-Gi
on 6/8/07 6:43 pm - IN
Hi, Michelle, so looking forward to surgery. I'm excited to have such an experience. I've been heavy most of my life. I'm turning 45 this month. Wish I could have had the insurance about 10 years ago and knew more back then. Really want to stay in touch with you on our journey to being smaller and healthier people. My labs are scheduled for June 25th. I was talking to the coordinator of the program and was told that I will have to attend another session about family planning. She said it is a new requirement that is just being implemented for patients 45 and younger. I also spoke to the nutritionist and was aking her if there were some vitamins and which ones that I could take prior to surgery to help prevent hair loss and they were as follows: Multivitamin-Centrum one a day B Complex 50 mg one a day Citracal with vitamin D 1000 to 1200 mg a day. If I have excess hair loss after surgery, she said she would recommend Biotin and something else. Stay in touch!
Linda_S
on 6/8/07 7:27 pm - Eugene, OR
Wow Fonda - my labs are June 25th too. Must be a parallel universe going on here. I'm glad I don't have to go through the family planning thing. I'm 52 and besides that, I've had a hysterectomy, so it's not an issue for me Stay in touch gals! Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 627 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1379 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 933 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 807 views