July 9th Lap-Band Surgery

(deactivated member)
on 6/10/07 9:47 am - Selden, NY
Is there anyone else who is having Lap-Band surgery in July?
JoDee
on 6/10/07 9:41 pm - Boone, IA
ME!!!! Mine is July 16th, a week after you. It will be nice to have someone to talk to who will be going through this about the same time as me! :-) Congrats and good luck!!! Please keep us updated!!! JoDee :wave:
(deactivated member)
on 6/11/07 3:30 am - Selden, NY
Yes, I agree. It is nice to be able to talk to someone who is going through the same thing as you around the same time as you. It is the beginning of a new chapter in our lives and I look forward to seeing where it brings us to. I'm really looking forward to talking to you again and good luck to you too. Corinne
DetroitGirl
on 6/11/07 12:03 pm
i'm not having lap band, i'm having RNY, but i'm a niner too... July 9th can't come soon enough!
(deactivated member)
on 6/11/07 8:41 pm - Selden, NY
I agree, July 9th can't come soon enough. Even though i get this icky feeling in the bottom of my stomach everytime I think about it, I'm counting the days. Corinne
mkatew63
on 10/21/07 6:58 am
I am scheduled for surgery on Nov 5th. What can you tell me about your experience so far & how much weight have you lost?
dhueby
on 6/15/07 12:21 pm - Quakertown, PA
Yes...my surgery is scheduled for July 2nd. I am excited as well as nervous but I am looking forward to beginning a healthy new chapter in my life. I hope all goes well for you. Debbie Huebner
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 627 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1379 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 934 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 807 views