JULY 30TH GASTRIC BYPASS

TIFFANY G.
on 6/13/07 12:58 pm
RNY on 07/30/07 with
Hello all I am have gastric bypass the 30 of July.......Anyone else celebrating a new bday this day? Would love to hear some success stories personally. Thanks so much
TESSIE59
on 6/13/07 1:07 pm - Frewsburg, NY
Mine is on the 18th. Congratulations
Ladyrad
on 6/13/07 11:05 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Mine is also the 30th...congradulations!!!
TIFFANY G.
on 6/14/07 3:04 am
RNY on 07/30/07 with
you go girl i read your profile sheila and it seems like your office really cares alot about you .......you must be a dedicated worker congrats and im sooooo happy for you ... i know if i didnt have my ins thiers no way i could be doing this surgery........it does feel like its soooo far away. goodluck!
(deactivated member)
on 6/14/07 12:54 pm - Escondido, CA
I also have a Lap RNY Gastric Bypass on July 30th. It is so exciting!
Linda_S
on 6/15/07 3:00 am - Eugene, OR
Hi Tiffany - my surgery (GB) is on July 24th, so I'll probably just becoming home from the hospital as you head in. Best of luck to you! Linda
Stephanie G.
on 6/15/07 3:26 pm - Rowlett, TX
I guess there's several of us bringing up the rear...I too am July 30th. I am having a lapband removal and lap RNY.
Linda_S
on 6/17/07 4:00 am - Eugene, OR
Hey Stephanie - do you mind if I ask what led to your decision to have the lap band taken out and get the RNY? Is the weight loss too slow or are you having problems? I spent the longest time trying to decide between RNY and the band, and have been rethinking a lot. I guess you post is making me think that RNY is the way to go. Linda
Stephanie G.
on 6/17/07 5:51 am - Rowlett, TX
I had the lapband placed 2 years ago, lost 20 lbs due to the liquid diet and sheer determination, have vomited nearly everyday since and have gained it all back. So now I am at the same starting weight I was 2 years ago. I NEVER got the feeling of fullness and I vomit almost any solid food, no matter how much I chew it. So when a girl is starving, she eats junk. For some reason, ice cream, cake, cookies and candy go right down but potatoes, meat and fruit I vomit. Go figure. I am not band-bashing, it just didn't work for me.
Linda_S
on 6/17/07 1:21 pm - Eugene, OR
Wow - I'm sorry to hear this happened to you, but glad to know that this kind of thing is possible. I think I will stick with the RNY. Hope this gets you on the right track and you start losing well after your surgery! Hugs, Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 627 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1379 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 933 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 807 views