July 3rd - my new independence day

Road Less Travelled
on 6/19/07 11:00 am
VSG on 12/13/10 with
Hi I am new -- and 2 weeks from today is my band day!!!!
ericazc
on 6/19/07 1:39 pm - Bakersfield, CA
Yay Donna! Welcome! July 3rd is also my independence day (RNY). Have you started your pre-op diet yet? I am having a tough time with mine right now, but I am so excited about what is to come! Take Care, Erica
alitria
on 6/19/07 5:02 pm - AK
Hello to both of you, I just found out this afternoon that my day is also July 3rd. I live in AK, off the road system, so I'm spending some time online looking for support since my in-person options will be pretty non-existent. I have to start a sugar-free, clear liquid diet tomorrow. Congratulations! This year is really going to feel like INDEPENDENCE DAY to me! I am having a medial gastric by-pass done in Tacoma, WA before I go back to AK.
twinklebean
on 6/20/07 12:23 am - PA
Congrats donna.....Jess
sh316
on 6/20/07 9:45 am - Gainesville, GA
"Welcome to the July newcomer's losing bench. I'm happy for you. Take care...I'll be praying for you. God Bless, Sandra
MsGriff07
on 6/20/07 11:34 am - Philadelphia, PA
:clap: Congrats on your 7-3-2007 birthday!!!!!!!!!
Abbey B.
on 6/20/07 11:10 pm - Sioux Falls, SD
How are you guys doing on the liquid diet? It really does suck! I have the most trouble after 3pm. It is also very difficult to get used to not drinking liquids with a meal that will be hard for me. Take care and good luck to all July 3rd banders! Abbey
sprout
on 6/25/07 9:41 am - kingston, Canada
Hi abbey I am having my banding on July 3rd too! I do hate the liquid diet but just think we will be over with it soon! And then baby food Yum!
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 627 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1381 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 935 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 807 views