HI I AM NEW TO THIS SITE!

HOPE-MONTE
on 6/20/07 1:05 pm
I will be having the vertical sleeve done on July 12th. I am nervous but excited!!!!! My name is hope monte and I live in denham springs, la. I am a realtor. I have one child and he is 14. I have been married for 17 years. Wish me luck next month!
TESSIE59
on 6/20/07 1:21 pm - Frewsburg, NY
Congratulations. My RNY is on July 18th
Monica P.
on 6/20/07 3:32 pm - Long Beach, CA
RNY on 07/19/07 with
Welcome Hope!!!!!
Jean M. B.
on 6/20/07 11:46 pm - St. Cloud, MN
Hi, Hope! It's great that you have found this board! I know you will find the people here incredibly supportive and informative. I love being able to share my journey with people who are going thru the same thing and have many of the same questions and feelings that I do! My surg is on 7/10, so it's coming but not fast enough for me! I'm having RNY/lap...don't know much about the VS, but I'm sure you've made the right decision for you. My two girls are grown and I'm a grandma of 4 beautiful grandchildren!!! My DH was a little slow to warm up to the idea of my surg (fears) but is great now! Good to hear from you...keep us posted! Take care, Jean
Donna B.
on 6/21/07 8:11 am - Somewhere in, VA
Welcome Hope!! Glad you are here with us. Good luck to you on your surgery!
Amber N.
on 6/21/07 12:20 pm - Lehi, UT
Hi Hope, welcome! I am fairly new too. I have been licenced in R.E. for almost 6 years. How's the market by you. Richmond is slowing big time. Best of luck with you surgery. I am not familier with the vertical sleeve, is it anyting like the Lap-Band?
Leslie S.
on 6/21/07 4:50 pm
Congratulations! I am having Lap RNY on July 19th! Good luck!
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 627 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1381 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 935 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 807 views