Introduce yourself

Monica P.
on 6/21/07 2:16 am - Long Beach, CA
RNY on 07/19/07 with
Good Morning!! Let's get to know each other, we're going to begin a long bumpy ride together next month as we all begin to have surgery...I can't wait!! Name: Monica Location: Long Beach, CA Age: 34 Family: single, no kids Hobbies/Interests: painting, singing, salsa dancing What is one of your post-op goals?: To learn how to surf Ok, your turn! Go!
Joy T.
on 6/21/07 2:41 am
Hi I'm Joy, I live in Matthews, NC, my surgery date is 7/17/07 sounds like a lucky date don't you think!! Married 26 years, great husband, three children, 2 at home. Justin 28, Drew 18, Ivy 12. Justin lives in Denver, CO. I love to make jewelery. I make my own glass beads. I have a cottage garden. Love to find and read blogs of people that are very eclectic. I love living life so hope to be doing more of that very soon!!! And you???????
Monica P.
on 6/21/07 4:05 am - Long Beach, CA
RNY on 07/19/07 with
Hi Joy! You look young to have such grown kids!
MsGriff07
on 6/21/07 4:21 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hi I.m Carla I live in Philly Philly:dance: Married with kids 22 y.o son and a 16 y.o daughter I'm a voracious reader loves my annemallls(Animals) Mr Squiggles(Pommie) Spice Tamale(maineCoon) and Vanillily Truffle(himalayan)Looooove the beach does not matter which one just as long as there's one around enjoys nature, a movie buff(new and old) Cannot live without music!! Alternative , Rock ,soft rock folk ,rap R & B country and blues depends on my mood Always willing to try anything new spontaneous at a fault.And Travel is a must...Two things i have to do when I reach goal is: 1.Get a full spa body treatment (too embarrassed to go now) and 2. Go back to that G/D roller coaster and flip em the bird!!! Tag your it!!!!!
Monica P.
on 6/23/07 2:21 pm - Long Beach, CA
RNY on 07/19/07 with
I'm a beach bum too, I can't wait to get back out on the sand in a bathing suit
Jean M. B.
on 6/21/07 6:11 am - St. Cloud, MN
Hi, Monica! Great idea! Name: Jean Location: St. Cloud, MN Age: It's my birthday today and I am 52 years young! Family: I am also married to Joe and have two grown daughters and four beautiful, smart, amazing grandchildren. Naw, I'm not proud of them a bit. (tee hee). Hobbies/Interests: riding my Harley, beading, scrapbooking (my grandchildren, of course), gardening Post op goals: Hmmmmm, got to think about that. I'd love to fit into my wedding dress again...our 35th wedding anniversary is in two years. Could it happen? I don't know, I was 125lbs then and I'm 266lbs today? It's right there, hanging in my closet!!! Next...................
Monica P.
on 6/21/07 7:21 am - Long Beach, CA
RNY on 07/19/07 with
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEAN!!!
Linda_S
on 6/21/07 7:25 am - Eugene, OR
Hi there! I'm Linda Live in Eugene, OR 52 years old and single as they come No kids I work full time at the Univ of Oregon I am also a professional quilter See http://www.stellarstitches.org After surgery, I hope to participate in the Breast Cancer 3-Day Walks again. (I've done two) Linda
Monica P.
on 6/21/07 9:21 am - Long Beach, CA
RNY on 07/19/07 with
my roommate did that 3-day walk in memory of her mom, I was so proud of her....it would be cool to be able to do an event like that someday
MsGriff07
on 6/21/07 9:24 am - Philadelphia, PA
HAPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY JEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party Carla
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 627 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1381 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 935 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 807 views