Linda_M
on 6/24/07 5:22 am - Cocoa, FL
July 3rd! Yeah
grumperini
on 6/24/07 6:02 am - Gilbert, AZ
ME TOO!!! Started liquids today!!!
ericazc
on 6/24/07 6:05 am - Bakersfield, CA
Woo Hoo...July 3rd is my big day too! I have been on liquids now for 2 weeks already...I am SOOOO ready to be done with this particular stage of the process LOL! Erica
MsGriff07
on 6/24/07 10:54 am - Philadelphia, PA
Yeaaaaaaaaa July 3rd can't come fast enough
Joelle F.
on 6/24/07 11:39 am - Greenville, WI
I'm July 3, too! Good luck ladies! Joelle
mommamare
on 6/24/07 12:19 pm - wilmington, DE
i am july 2nd. close enough. good luck everybody!
Linda_M
on 6/24/07 9:52 pm - Cocoa, FL
Good Luck everyone! Erica my sentiments also. And I can't stand the protein I have. What are you using? I've been on two shakes a day and one low carb, high protein meal since last Tuesday.
ericazc
on 6/27/07 10:58 pm - Bakersfield, CA
Hi Linda, I highly recommend ordering some protein from bariatriceating.com. Before the diet I perused their message boards, and the 2 best flavors that everyone seemed to rave about were the Whey Gourmet Chocolate-Peanut Butter and the Matrix Cookies and Cream. So, I ordered both of those and a sampler pack. I LOVE them! Seriously. In fact, several other members of my extended family have ordered them as meal replacements for them as well just because they are so yummy!
Jean M. B.
on 6/25/07 12:51 am - St. Cloud, MN
Hey, LInda! The days really are going by, aren't they? I thought maybe time stopped! My date is 7/10 so I'm not much farther out than you. I'm using SlimFast with protein for my protein on the LD. The cappachino is great! I also bought Unjury, unflavored, to try. The LD sucks but I like the sugarfree popsicles and jello!!! Take care, Jean
Tiffany6538
on 6/27/07 7:50 am - Monroe, NC
My surgery is also July 3. I wish you all the best. Soon we will be on the losers bench.
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 626 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1379 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 933 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 807 views