Surgery set for July 9

Tracy S.
on 6/28/07 1:56 pm - Victoria, TX
This is my first post to an actual board. I have been lurking on the sidelines for a long time. My name is Tracy and I live in South Texas. Dr. McDaniel is doing my surgery. He did my sister's surgery on June 18-- just about a week and a half ago. He also did one of my best friends surgery last May. I am so ready for this. I do have my moments, but when I start to feel flustered or my heart races---I close my eyes and try to look into the future a little bit. It helps. My husband and I have three children. We have two boys, ages 10 and 8. We have a 17 month little girl that we have been blessed with for 8 months now. We traveled to Russia twice in October and our little Princess was adopted on Oct 30 in Vladimir, Russia. We truly do feel blessed. I am sooooooooooo looking forward to keeping up with our sweet little angel. It is amazing how fast you forget how active a toddler is-- I remember my boys being busy--but, again, I was younger. I married late in life in the minds of most--at age 34. I had my first child just shy of my 36 birthday and my second at 38. We adopted our little girl at the age of 45--me and 43-my husband. I love every minute of my life and the only thing I would change------------I am going to on July 9th.
H A.
on 6/28/07 3:15 pm - NOR CAL, CA
Hi Tracy, I to had my kids late. I'm 45 and have an eight year old and on eleven. My last one I was 38. It was hard on my body I was already big at that time and adding the pregnancy, it was tough. Best wishes Tracy on the 9th. My surgery is the 12th. Heidi
turtleof3
on 6/28/07 4:04 pm - Stillwater, OK
Tracy , Welcome to 9th club, that was great to hear about your adoption. Tooo cute Kristin
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 629 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1383 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 937 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 808 views