2 Month Surgiversary and ONEDERLAND!!!

Leslie S.
on 9/18/07 11:08 am
Yay for me! Today, 9/18, is two months since my RNY and I am down 44 pounds since surgery and 86 pounds total!!! I am now OUT OF THE 200'S!!! I weighed in today at 199 pounds!! That was my goal. I just wanted to be, at least, 199 pounds by my two month surgiversary and I did it!!! It is so exciting to see the 100's again. I know I still have a ways to go to get to my goal, but I have less to lose now then what I have already lost. Since my surgery I have made goals for myself and it makes it more exciting. So far, I have met every goal that I set out to meet. All of my goals are posted on my profile if anyone would like to check them out. Now it's time to post my next goal!!! What will that be???? I will also be taking my 2 month post-op pics in a little while. Check my profile soon to see those. Keep up the good work everyone! We are all doing great! Leslie
leochick
on 9/18/07 12:07 pm - Edgar, WI
Great Job Leslie! Can't wait to join you in Onederland!
sallyone
on 9/18/07 8:51 pm - DIberville, MS
CONGRATULATIONS.... you are doing awesome
freespirit01
on 9/18/07 11:44 pm - Maumee, OH
Hi Surgery Twin!! I just weighed in this morning and I am down 53#!! WHOO HOO!! I feel great! Congratulations and keep up the fabulous work!! I cannot get my pictures to download!! They are too big and I keep cropping them but they won't work! UGHHHH!! Malissa
H A.
on 9/18/07 11:52 pm - NOR CAL, CA
Oh man I would be screaming. Are you screaming?
Penny F.
on 9/19/07 1:11 am
YAH! Good for you!!! Keep up the good work. Penny
Leslie S.
on 9/19/07 1:25 pm
Thank you everyone!!! Yes, I am thrilled! I would have liked to have lost more than 44 pounds since surgery, but that is more than I would have lost without the surgery! I am just ecstatic that I am under 200 pounds! I do not regret this surgery for anything!!!! Congrats to all of y'all!
colombo126
on 9/19/07 2:37 pm
44 lbs is great considering you were on the lower end of weight. I was 260 at surgery on 7/23. As of today I have lost 37.5(now 222.5) and the surgeon said that is more than normal. Congrats to you. I bet your BMI has really gone done. Claudia
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 629 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1383 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 937 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 808 views