I'm freak'n...no, I'm cool... I'm freak'n

H A.
on 2/21/08 3:00 am - NOR CAL, CA
I just keep going back and forth on the scale. It's killing me. I know I've gotten great results from this surgery, blah blah blah, but I'm worried that I'm not ever going to get to my goal. I feel my pants getting looser but I look at the weight loss estimator and I should be 10 lbs lighter if I want to get to goal. Sometimes I feel so skinny and I'm still at 201 lbs. Then I look at a picture and I go hey I'm not that skinny Freak'n head games! Heidi
Lori Black
on 2/21/08 12:40 pm - , IN
What's a weight loss estimator? I've not seen that before. Thanks! Lori
H A.
on 2/21/08 1:08 pm - NOR CAL, CA
I hesitate giving you this link because it is evil! http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/information/post+op+planner.php Heidi
Lori Black
on 2/21/08 8:04 pm - , IN
Thanks for sharing the link! That's pretty cool, not sure how I've missed that after being here for over a year!
Monica P.
on 2/22/08 6:28 am - Long Beach, CA
RNY on 07/19/07 with
that estimator calculates I should be at 217.....I'm at 235 right now.
H A.
on 2/22/08 9:57 pm - NOR CAL, CA
It's evil Monica don't look at it I tell you!
sallyone
on 2/21/08 1:48 pm - DIberville, MS
I am right there with you... darn weight. I still have over 70 pounds to loose to get to goal... why does my weight want to stop this month...arrgghhh In feb I have only lost 3 pounds... and the month is almost over...arrgghhh Weightloss estimator says I should be down to 255 this month (which by the way was my goal for this month)... well hell I cant get past 264...arrgghhh Hopefully we will all start loosing again. HUGS Susan
H A.
on 2/22/08 2:49 am - NOR CAL, CA
I guess it's off about 10 lbs for both of us.
Jupiter6
on 2/22/08 12:45 am - Near Media, Pa- South of Philly, NJ
The surgery doesn't promise anyone that they will be "normal weight", you know? It may be that you are not far from where you are going to be, and you may have to come to peace with that. For me, under 200 pounds would be a remarkable achievement. Far from "normal" but so much healthier. I hope that if I get there, I can make peace with that notion as well. Screw the weight loss estimator. It's a sales tool. Measure yourself against yourself and enjoy the changes! -S.
Andi190827
on 2/22/08 4:29 am - Fort Leavenworth, KS
I've been dealing with major head games lately too, so I completely understand (((Heidi))). You do realize how wonderful you have done so far, right? Take a look at your before picture; look how far you have come! Of course you feel skinnier cause you are a lot skinnier! And you will get to goal. You just need some time. Your goal isn't outlandish or unattainable. So you can totally do this! You just have to be patient, it'll happen. (I feel like a hypocrite telling anyone to be patient. I'm the least patient person I know. ) Andi
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 626 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1379 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 933 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 807 views