Ideas needed for celebrating 100lbs lost!

Jean M. B.
on 2/27/08 5:28 am - St. Cloud, MN
I'm still 2 lbs away but closing in on earning my century card! I want to celebrate this milestone and get some of your ideas on how to do it! I still can't believe that I've lost this much wt!!! Hope this message finds you all happy and healthy! Jean
saphireset3
on 2/27/08 1:08 pm - Yuba City, CA
Yea! I'm only 3 lbs away myself and have been thinking the same thing. I was thinking: 100 sugar free jelly beans for each of my co-workers because they're shaped like the 5lb rubber fat sample from the doctor's office as well as a healthier alternative to the crap they keep trying to feed me 100 balloons for my bus that the kids could take with them as they've walked my journey with me - NOT PRACTICAL 100 flowers sent to myself because I've worked so hard and should smell something prettier than workout sweat at the end of the day 100 deep breaths as I'm almost to goal 100 jumping jacks I haven't done since I was 6 to kick off my last 13 lbs Come on everyone I know you have celebration plans, let's hear them! I Am Stronger Than Myself Janice
Jean M. B.
on 3/2/08 10:36 pm - St. Cloud, MN
Thanks for all the good ideas, Janice! I like the jelly bean (SF) idea, too! My coworkers have been sooo supportive. And, bless them for listening to me talk about the whole WLS process! Take care, Jean
H A.
on 2/27/08 1:18 pm - NOR CAL, CA
I bought myself a pair of six 16 gap jeans. Though you will need a 14 Congrats Jean.
Jean M. B.
on 3/2/08 10:39 pm - St. Cloud, MN
Heidi! Yeah, my daughter gave me a bunch of size 16 jeans and they are getting really loose! What an AWFUL problem to have! LOL! I wonder what size the "regular" clothing stores go up to...? I haven't shopped anywhere but plus size stores for so long, I couldn't tell ya! Thanks for the support! Jean
H A.
on 3/3/08 12:44 am - NOR CAL, CA
You should take a look at the regular size store. There are many 14 on the racks these days. Macy's and Gap for sure.
Monica P.
on 2/28/08 4:18 am - Long Beach, CA
RNY on 07/19/07 with
Hmmm, interesting... a tatoo incorporating the number 100? one of those gold cards to add to your OH signature? spending $100 on yourself at a salon/spa....new hair, mani, pedi, facial I like the 100 jelly bean idea to give to your friends, I think it's really good to include other people in your sucess. People who love you want to celelbrate with you!
Jean M. B.
on 3/2/08 10:42 pm - St. Cloud, MN
Monica! I like the way you think!!!! I have one tat and have been thinking about getting another as a reminder of this amazing journey! Maybe something between my thumb and pointer finger, to remind me every time I pick something up to eat or drink!!! I also love the spa idea!!! Congrats on all your success, too! Jean
DAWN CAREY
on 2/29/08 7:04 am - Peoria, AZ
congrats, its the best feeling in the world!
Jean M. B.
on 3/2/08 10:45 pm - St. Cloud, MN
Hi, Dawn! Just checked out your pics on your profile! You are doing so GREAT!!! I just can's wait to be where you are!!! Hey, how about some more info on your journey, posted here or on your profile! And, thanks for the support! Jean
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 627 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1381 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 935 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 807 views