Newbie with a swimsuit question

genkigirl32
on 3/24/08 11:41 pm
Okay...swimsuit season is getting close. We are stationed overseas--so online is my only option. While I am grateful that I've lost the 105 pounds, where can I get a swimsuit? I am almost out of the Avenue sizes...but with extra skin...I need a skirt, a TIGHT tummy panel AND an underwire!!! And I am long waisted! This might be the first summer that my boys and I didn't live at the pool. I am so surprised that it was easier to find the right suit overweight. Any ideas? Stacie PS...not trying to complain...just frustrated
Andi190827
on 3/25/08 1:45 am - Fort Leavenworth, KS
I just bought a miraclesuit off of eBay. Mine is called the Kara and it has underwire and great tummy control. It also has a high back to cover up the back fat too (if you have that to worry about). They are regularly priced $120 but I got it new with tags for $40. Not sure if Wal-Mart will ship to you, but I got some cute girl swim shorts ($11.88) that cover up my inner thighs perfectly! They have a 3" inseam and sit nicely below the waist. The suit and shorts are both black, so they look very well together. The only thing it doesn't conceal is my wings. But I don't plan on running around like a crazed person with my arms flailing about. So hopefully it won't look too bad! LOL! Andi
genkigirl32
on 3/25/08 2:37 pm
Thank you! I hadn't even thought about swim shorts! I will look with new eyes now! Stacie
JillZ
on 4/14/08 6:13 am - Warrington, PA
Try Lands End.com There bathing suits are great, I just bought 2. I like the tankini with t he skirt. The tops are very controlling, and the best part is you can buy the top and bottom separately as my top and bottom will never be the same size!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 627 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1381 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 935 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 807 views