My 8 month update

sallyone
on 3/31/08 1:36 am - DIberville, MS
8 Month Update Who would have thunk it??? I have made it 8 months since my RNY and I am still doing GREAT!!! As of today I weigh 247.0....whooohoooo (yesterday it was 245.0...LOL) Here is what I have acomplished so far... Total inches lost 70 Total pounds lost 148.0 (WOW ) I have a total of 57 pounds left to reach my goal weight of 190 (I might try to get lower if possible) I have lost 61% of my excess weight and 72% of my weight to goal!!! What have I learned so far... I still cant eat much at one time... I still dont feel hungry... I do get the munchies though. I can finally eat spicy foods...YEAHHHH I still cant tollerate any butter or oils... I have more energy than I can handle... LOL I love being outside mowing the grass and working in the yard... Things coming up in the future... My PCP will do my bloodwork on 4/24... I am going on a Cruise (4/17) for my birthday... This is it for now... happy day Susan
Nicole998
on 3/31/08 3:40 am - Winter Haven, FL
Susan, Congratulations!! I always enjoy reading your posts and love how you are so supportive of everyone. I wanted to take this opportunity to say WOW, great job Have fun on your cruise! Nicki
sallyone
on 3/31/08 4:23 am - DIberville, MS
Thanks Nicki Susan
H A.
on 3/31/08 4:17 am - NOR CAL, CA
Fantastic job Susan! I think those suits will be too big for the cruise. Keep up the good work. Heidi
sallyone
on 3/31/08 4:25 am - DIberville, MS
Thanks Heidi, They still fit... LOL My sister keeps telling me to stop loosing weight or I will have to buy more clothes for the Cruise... LOL I keep telling her no way... I am going to loose it while I can... cuz eventually it is going to stop... LOL Thanks again, Susan
Laurie D.
on 3/31/08 11:38 am - OR
RNY on 07/16/07 with
Way to go girl....you are doing awesome. And, congratulations on your upcoming cruise. That is definitely the way to celebrate. Have a great time!! Loree
sallyone
on 3/31/08 1:56 pm - DIberville, MS
Thanks Loree, It is going to be a fun Cruise... I have never been before... My sister and I will be going alone... leaving the kids and husbands at home...whooohoooo Have a great day Susan
saphireset3
on 4/1/08 3:48 pm - Yuba City, CA
Congratulations and WOO-HOO you! You have come so far, you deserve to celebrate with a cruise. Go enjoy your vacation and revel in your success. You deserve it, your amazing! Bon Voyage! I Am Stronger Than Myself Janice
sallyone
on 4/2/08 4:02 am - DIberville, MS
Thanks Janice.
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 627 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1381 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 935 views
3.5 years out!