I have GAINED 6 pounds in the last 3 days!!!!

genkigirl32
on 4/3/08 11:36 am
Okay...panic has set in! My eating has NOT changed. My exercise has slowed a bit due to volleyball starting...but I thought that since I was playing volleyball 4 times a week, that I would still be okay. I could really use some words...I am hoping that it is PMS...but my schedule is soooo irregular it is hard to judge. (Yes, I've already taken a pregnancy test.) I am so sad and frustrated. I was soo close to being out of the 200s...for the first time since JUNIOR HIGH! I just can't figure out what is different. I guess I will go back to liquids for a few days to see if I can jump this hurdle.
sallyone
on 4/3/08 1:24 pm - DIberville, MS
HUGS Stacie, First off you can not gain 6 pounds in 3 days... I dont see how anyone who eats like we do can do that. It is probably water you are retaining. Watch your salt intake and push the water and I bet those annoying 6 pounds will come off of you very soon. HUGS Susan
H A.
on 4/4/08 12:35 am - NOR CAL, CA
I bounce around on my weight too. Stay on track with your eating, exercise and water and it will go down. I think Susan is right, the salt and sodium has a lot to do with it. Heidi
genkigirl32
on 4/4/08 1:03 am
Thank you for listening and offering support! I am stationed overseas...and this is really the only support group I have...so glad to have found you!! I wrote down everything I ate today. I was between 900 to 1100 calories. It has to be sodium/water weight...Or my thyroid has gone kaput...I actually took a nap yesterday....I haven't done that since I was pregnant with my youngest son. Anyway, thank you again for listening and setting me at ease. HUGS! Stacie
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 627 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1379 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 933 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 807 views