Scared of Losing too much?

leochick
on 4/10/08 11:14 pm - Edgar, WI
Hi all! Just a question for the group... I guess I am at a point (183 down from 315) where I really don't care if I even lose any more or not. Sure, another 10-20 lbs would be great, but is it really that big of a deal seeing how far we have come? Not to me really. Do you all worry about losing too much? I have lost steady the whole way, we are not to our year yet, and I don't really want to become a skeleton. I like my curves. What are you all thinking?
H A.
on 4/10/08 11:42 pm - NOR CAL, CA
There is nobody in my family that has a skeleton shape I mean no body! I don't worry about getting too small I worry that I may never get to what I consider goal. I do look at women that are older and there is a definite happy point where you look the best. A few extra pounds looks better than a few to little when you are my age or older. Heidi
Monica P.
on 4/11/08 2:44 am - Long Beach, CA
RNY on 07/19/07 with
No. If the scale would start moving again, I'd be overjoyed.
reinholdkj
on 4/11/08 3:30 am
I have 8 more lbs until my "goal" of 138 and I'd be absolutely happy if I made it there or even more. I don't worry about losing too much at this point, because the scale has not moved in weeks. I can't even imagine getting "too" thin; I just don't think that would ever happen for me.
abbiemarie
on 4/11/08 7:09 am - Crawfordville, FL
My goal is 150. BMI calculator says my goal is more like 126. I don't worry about losing too much. Right now, I'm worried about not losing enough!
twinklebean
on 4/13/08 11:38 pm - PA
Im worried I cant loose anymore!!!...The doctor told me once we start to level off you have to work to get those last few pounds off.....My weight loss ...if I am being totally honest has been effortless thus far....now that I have to work at it is kinda putting me in a panic...basically weight loss is calories taken in verses calories burned.Thats my problem right now....Im taking it in but not burning it off....good luck...Jess
vtbrnidgrl
on 4/27/08 12:44 pm - Chesapeake, VA
If you are at a place where you are happy and healthy, I don't see why you should be a prisoner to the scale. I personally am not happy at 175 and want to see atleast 30 more lbs. gone, but I applaud you for being happy and congratulate you on your success!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 626 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1379 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 933 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 807 views