9months

cycobusdriver E.
on 4/21/08 10:12 am - ME
Hi everyone this is my first time to this board. I never knew it was here.. seems nice to find people who had surgery same time i did, I had surgery july 20,2007.. I am from maine, 44 years old. married with one son. i started out at 230lbs and at my 8months i was at MY goal 160.. Tomorrow I go for my 9 month check up with the Nutrish I hope there scales are like mine...hope to meet some people here. Barb
Jean M. B.
on 4/21/08 11:47 pm - St. Cloud, MN
Welcome to the July MB, Barb! You are doing fantastic!!! I'm 52yo, married with two "grown" daughters! Also, have 4 grandkids and a passion for scrapbooking! I also ride a Harley and love to garden! Best of all is spending time with my grandkids!!! This surgery has been the best thing I've ever done for myself! I am down 102lbs and feel better than I have for many years! Off high blood pressure and acid reflux meds and have LOTS of energy. I can even walk up two flights of stairs (minimum) with out panting...actually, found myself running up the stairs the other day!!! I could go on and on............Glad you found us, tell us more about your journey! Jean
H A.
on 4/22/08 12:43 am - NOR CAL, CA
Welcome Barb, It's good to see you here. It has been great to coming to this board and realizing that there are people at the same place as you. We all have road blocks and stalls about the same time. Now we are heading toward our 1st year. All very exciting. Stay tuned. Heidi
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 627 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1381 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 935 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 807 views