Not feeling so good... How about you?

abbiemarie
on 5/5/08 5:05 am - Crawfordville, FL
I have been experiencing some symptoms and just wondering if any of you have had any or all of them, as well. Here's a list: Muscle Weakness Night Sweats/Excessive Sweating (night and day) Chills Pale Skin Restlessness/Irritability (Mostly at night) Shaking Generalized Weakness Light Headed I've got a call in to my PCP to see if she will order bloodwork. Hope all of you are doing well!
H A.
on 5/6/08 6:27 am - NOR CAL, CA
I have light headedness, and I am weaker than before. Did you get bloodwork? Keep us posted on how your doing. Heidi
abbiemarie
on 5/6/08 8:00 am - Crawfordville, FL
Thanks for responding, Heidi. I am getting the bloodwork in the morning. It will most likely take 5 days before I get the results. Thanks again.
cycobusdriver E.
on 5/7/08 8:20 pm - ME
I had to start taking my premarin again because of such bad night sweats and chills. my surgeon said due to the amount of weight i have lost it put me right back in to change again until everyting catches up. I havent taking my hormone replacement for four year but that cured that problem and now I sleep all night like baby,, I have pale skin too.when I get the shakes,weakness,light headed its because I am not eating enough and blood sugar drops.the Nutrish told me make sure I eat sometime everh 3 hours,,she said i could be more accessable to a diabtic (spelling) now that i had surgery. So i try to watch for those signs.. How this helps.. All my blood work came out great so it has to be the low sugar Barb
abbiemarie
on 5/7/08 10:42 pm - Crawfordville, FL
Thanks, Barb. I'm 42 and wondering if I have perimenopause. I have all the signs/symptoms. Thanks again.
cycobusdriver E.
on 5/8/08 2:42 am - ME
I am 44 and had complete hystorectomy..but it sure sound like it to me.. good luck
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 627 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1379 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 933 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 807 views