Monavie update and a little information :-)

kandmh
on 5/9/08 4:43 pm - Alvarado, TX
I posted a question about monavie a few months back and thought I'd make and update about it. This post was triggered from the question posted about being low on Vitamin D. Here are my results with the juice...... I've noticed increase hair growth and a good amount of energy since drinking it and the best sleep I've had in YEARS!!! After a month of drinking the juice I quit taking all my vitamins. The money I'm saving from buying supplements and protein powders, I'm able to pay for my MonaVie Juice AND I'm getting in 13 servings of fruits (including the Acai berry) and veggies EVERY DAY. From my success stories and the success stories from family and friends (with arthritis especially) that are drinking the juice..... IT'S AMAZING Stuff. I have NO "addictions" to the juice at all when it's time for my next dose. I am a distributor now after "trying" the juice it made a believer out of me. I started this from a pessimistic point of view. The recommended daily dose of Monavie is 4 ounces a day (2oz in the am and 2oz in the evening). People with specific aches, pains, chronic illnesses such as Fibromyalgia are drinking more a day (4oz in the morning and evening). If anyone has further questions, please email me! I'd love to share this juice with you!!! I have so many testimonies and clinical studies to provide if you are interested. Even a study where cancer cells were killed. Check out these websites if you get a chance! I'm super excited about this juice, just from what it's done for me and I know it will do for you!!! www.thegreatproduct.com/salley www.monavie.com If you have made it this far...... thanks for taking the time to read all of this! GOD BLESS! Kim
H A.
on 5/11/08 10:35 pm - NOR CAL, CA
Where is the nutritional data for this product? I would not replace my vitamins with anything that doesn't clearly show what type of calcium I'm consuming and listing all vitamins and quantities.
kandmh
on 5/14/08 12:41 am - Alvarado, TX
Thanks for your question. Sorry for the delay.... been super busy! I have written below exactly from the label. Let me know what further questions you have. Have a great day!!! _____________________________________________________________________ MonaVie is a delicious energizing blend of the Brazilian acai berry-one of nature's top superfoods-and other beneficial fruits. Developed with the philosophy of Balance-Variety-Moderation, MonaVie delivers the phytonutrients and antioxidants you need to maintain a healthy and active lifestyle. 100% juice Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1 fl oz (30mL) Servings per container: 25 Amounts per serving Calories: 30 Total Fat: 0.5g Cholesterol 0mg Sodium: 5mg Potassium 55mg Total Carbohydrate 5g Dietary Fiber
H A.
on 5/15/08 6:49 am - NOR CAL, CA
I guess my concerns are if you are no longer taking your vitamins what are the nutritional values that would warrant using this as a replacement? You know A, B, C, D Calcium, Iron etc.
Tiffany S.
on 6/22/11 3:42 pm - CA
I recently tasted the Monavie Protein drink Reveal and was so pleased.  Still two years after my surgery I did not keep up with the proteins, they made me sick, tasted like cake batter. Tried this a few weeks ago and I am hooked.. Although pricey I am attempting to buying some more.
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 626 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1379 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 933 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 807 views