Momenteous Celabrating Anyone?

MsGriff07
on 6/3/08 5:47 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Ladies What are you all doing to celebrate your Anniversary???? Anything special ?(details details)And do you plan on doing something special every July...
Monica P.
on 6/3/08 6:21 am - Long Beach, CA
RNY on 07/19/07 with
Last year I had a 'last supper celebration' that was a few days before surgey and exactly one month before my 35th birthday. I had cake, my friends sang to me, I blew out candles just like it was my birthday. One of my friends suggested that I have the same type of gathering to celebrate being 1-year out.....I think I'll do that, except there will be dancing. Lots & lots of dancing!!!!
MsGriff07
on 6/4/08 4:25 am - Philadelphia, PA
Dancing sounds really really fun (and excercising while you do it) Smart Do a twirl for me!!!
H A.
on 6/4/08 12:04 am - NOR CAL, CA
I think I want to do something for my family that day. That morning was probably one of the worst mornings of my life. Thinking of what if something went wrong and I'm leaving two young children and my poor husband alone to take care if the mess. They were all so supportive of me while I was recovering. My husband gave me the shots and all of them waited on my hand and foot for weeks. My reward is the way I feel and look (and the clothes I get to buy). I want to use the day to thank my family for their support. Without it I don't think it would have went so well. I'm going to have a candle light dinner party for them and a small little thank you gift set at each plate. My kids love candle light dinners. We've only done it once. They feel so special. Heidi
MsGriff07
on 6/4/08 4:32 am - Philadelphia, PA
Family What would we do without them ? Celebrating your family on your anniversary is so selfless ...so loving Nothing like showing your gratitude towards the ones you love and who've seen you at your Worst and Best moments...That's LOVE!!! Have a fantastic candlelight dinner!
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 627 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1379 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 934 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 807 views