I DID IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Victoria B.
on 6/29/08 7:54 am - Levittown, PA
I have always wanted to do the Relay for life 24 hour cancer walk but with an extra 150 pounds it was not possible. That was last year this year I joined a team and started walking yesterday at 11 am I took breaks and ate and hydrated a lot. I walked 7 3/4 miles on Saturday. I came haome and got 5 hours sleep then got up at 4:00 AM and went back to the track. I walked 2 1/4 miles that gave me 10 miles. this was my fairy tale goal of what I wanted to do, AND I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I cried on my last time aroud because I was so damn proud of myself. I could not believe it. If anyone wants to be a part of it next year let me know. It will be at Pennsbury High School Fairless hills Pa, At the end of June 2009. I am almost at my 1 year surgaversary ( July 12) and I could not even imagine what I would be doing this year. Thank you for supporting me in good and bad. It is a blessing to be among other people who understand.
Jean M. B.
on 7/1/08 11:55 pm - St. Cloud, MN
CONGRATULATIONS! What an achievement! You SHOULD be proud!!! Take time to celebrate your surgiversary, too. Mine is 7/10 and I'm down 103lbs. Wooo Hooo! Jean
Victoria B.
on 7/2/08 12:03 am - Levittown, PA
Thank's and congrats to you too.
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 627 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1379 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 933 views
3.5 years out!