It has been toooooo long!

LisaMom
on 8/31/08 10:45 pm - CT
I don't know what happen, but life's busy-ness got the better of my posting!!

I had my 1 year check up one month late because of scheduling issues. I was down 130# and everyone was VERY happy (especially me!) My blood work was not as good. My iron is terrible, I am not making it or storing it or absorbing it...no wonder I have been tired! SO I am on mega doses of iron and made dietary changes and have to have it rechecked in Oct. Meanwhile all the other blood stats were fantastic. I hope this works! I don't want to have to get injections or transfusions!!!!

Meanwhile as of today hear are my stats:

DOS: 328#
Today: 195#

Pounds lost: 133

I spoke to my Dr. and my NUT about a goal weight and they said that I have already met their goal and anything from here on is bonus...I am hoping for 150-160#.  I am still losing regularly enough that I feel anything is possible. For me the things that have worked the best is accurate food logging, lots of exercise, and commitment. My ideal weight according to charts is 133#!!! PLEEEAASSE~!

Happy Holiday Monday to all,
Lisa/Mom
cycobusdriver E.
on 9/5/08 7:27 pm - ME

Congradulations on the weight loss and checkup.. Doesnt it feel great to feel so good about yourself.. I take 2 multy vit. everyday with 18 mgs of iron in it.. mine was great they only  thing i had at my year check up was low on vit. D. now take mega dose for that.. I also feel great THank god for RNY and my doctor. Life is great . Im down to 150 on my scales and on my moms scales 145...at doctors goal. started out at 230

Again Congrats.
Barb

Before sugery 230 - Day of Surgery 221.6 - Current Weight 140

Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 623 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1373 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 927 views
3.5 years out!