The Big Day - July 14th

butterflydreams
on 6/24/09 2:43 am
Woot! I have my date. July 14th. I don't have an angel yet. So anyone want to be mine? I don't really have much support from family. My husband is supportive. My mother, father, and other relatives are not so much.

PoohkinandPiglet
on 6/24/09 4:33 am - TX
I"m having my RNY on July 14th too.  My husband is wonderfully supportive and I chose not to tell anyone else about the surgery---don't want to worry anyone or have to listen to negative opinions at this point.

Congratulations!

Sharon
saletiajohnson
on 6/24/09 8:33 am - anchorage, AK
Another 14th in the Hizous!
butterflydreams
on 6/27/09 3:01 pm
 Are you as excited/nervous/freakedout as I am? 
sabrina_wetherington
on 6/25/09 2:54 am
My date is July 13th!!! Its exciting isnt it????? Im starting to really feel the excitement!! Do you guys have to do a pre-op diet?? 
http://sabrinaslifechangingjourney.blogspot.com/
Sometimes...ya just gotta dance!!!

Laura M.
on 6/27/09 1:31 pm
     Hip Hip Horray!!!!!!   Glad to hear you have your date!!!!.  

Laura McD
butterflydreams
on 6/27/09 3:03 pm
 I don't have a pre-op diet. I have to do soup for dinner the night before and no liquids after midnight. And I get to do the Fun Colon Cleansing. Eick.. not looking forward to that at all! I'll bring a good book to the bathroom with me because I will be camped out there all night. LOL

saletiajohnson
on 6/27/09 6:47 pm - anchorage, AK
LOL! Im excited..Now that its getting closer, im starting to get nervous...How about you!
Joanna S.
on 6/28/09 2:05 am - Lonaconing, MD
My date is July 14 also!  Congratulations.  I have the support of my adult children and a couple of friends.  Haven't told the rest of the family.  The people who count on me to be "the fattest person at the party" would not be supportive.  I say heck with them.  Let them be surprised when I show up at the family reunion 100 lbs lighter.  ha.!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 837 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 710 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 950 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1038 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1068 views