Big Medicine is on Discovery Health tonight

PoohkinandPiglet
on 7/1/09 11:09 am - TX
It's on now and will be repeated later tonight.
(deactivated member)
on 7/1/09 12:00 pm
I dvr'ed it and have it on now.  That's going to be us soon!
PoohkinandPiglet
on 7/1/09 12:10 pm - TX
Yes, it was a little freaky watching it tonight knowing my surgery date is finally within reach.  I have my pre-op appointment in the morning.  It seems surreal after waiting soooo long. 
(deactivated member)
on 7/1/09 12:36 pm
Oh Thank you for reminding me!  I know you asked me about pre-op somewhere else and I clicked to answer you and then my computer went berserko.  It does that once or twice a day, but mostly it works so I don't get too upset with it, lol.

I've already done Pre-op.  I live about an hour from the hospital so when I was there last week to see Stephanie and got my surgery date, they asked if I wanted to do the testing the same day.  Saves me a trip to big bad H-town and some tolls. 

I also dvr'ed Clean House Messiest House in the Country so I'm watching that now.  Makes me feel better about my own little dumpster that I call home, lol.

Have fun tomorrow doing your pre-ops.  It wasn't bad at all.
PoohkinandPiglet
on 7/1/09 1:19 pm - TX
What did you have to do for pre-op?
(deactivated member)
on 7/1/09 1:31 pm, edited 7/1/09 1:32 pm
Normal stuff like weight, height, temp, etc.
Then they took blood, about 3-4 vials.
Then to a nurse's office and she explained everything, gave me one of those little things you blow into, some soap to shower with before surgery.  Pretty much answered any questions I had and she was very upbeat and calming, I felt anyway.
Off to radiology for a chest xray and I think that was it.

edited to add...had to teetee in a cup too...lol
PoohkinandPiglet
on 7/1/09 1:43 pm - TX
Thanks for letting me know.  I'll start plumping up the veins with a lot of water on my long drive over there.  

(deactivated member)
on 7/1/09 2:05 pm
How far is your drive?  Mine is about an hour or so.
PoohkinandPiglet
on 7/1/09 2:14 pm - TX
I live on the north side of town but will probably hit rush hour traffic on the Beltway.  It will take me 45 minutes.  My husband is dropping the kids off at camp so hopefully I'll leave a little early to get over there.  I haven't been to the new office yet.  I'm so glad I don't have to go to Scurlock Tower.  Parking was a nightmare! 

Which side of town do you live on?
Kathy J.
on 7/1/09 11:50 pm - Flint, MI

Big Medicine was really good last night.  But, one of my friends asked me if my stomach was going to hang like that lady on the show.  I told her that I was not as heavy as her so no.  Some people just do not understand this process.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 837 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 710 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 950 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1039 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1068 views