Believe Mocha Latte

PoohkinandPiglet
on 7/1/09 5:23 am - TX
My bariatric eating order arrived and I wanted to share some product info about Believe Mocha Latte ready to drink protein.   It's a coffee drink (think Starbuck's bottled Frappuccino).  Here are the stats:

120 calories
     0 fat
     5 carbs
   20 grams of protein

One bottle is full of vitamins, calcium and tastes pretty darn good.  No protein after taste.  They have Italian Cappuccino and Chai Tea flavors too.

The Bariatric Advantage calcium chews are delicious like a lemon Starburst.   To me, they're much more tolerable than the chalky chewable wafers I've tasted. 

Sharon

saletiajohnson
on 7/1/09 6:21 am - anchorage, AK
I love coffe flavored anything! iM going to have to order some...its from bariatric eating? Is that a website?
PoohkinandPiglet
on 7/1/09 7:12 am - TX
Yes, it's a website.  They sell vitamins, proteins and misc. other wls related items. 

(deactivated member)
on 7/1/09 11:54 am
Sounds Yummy!  I love those Frappuccinos!  So did it really taste like one of those?  I'll have to give it a try.  Can you buy them at a store or only online?
PoohkinandPiglet
on 7/1/09 12:23 pm - TX
I bought them online and haven't seen them in a store.  I think they are fairly new.   It's not quite as good as the the Starbuck's version but it's a nice substitution.  I enjoyed drinking it, it tasted good with no nasty after taste.  Honestly, it's way better than some of the protein shakes I've choked down lately.  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 834 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 708 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 948 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1038 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1066 views