Can't wait for next Friday!

KristeMitchell
on 7/3/09 2:58 pm
Well, this time next week I'll be in the hospital with my new pouch! I am so excited!!! I have 2 days of work left and a very busy week next week.  I have labs on Monday, appointments with my Case manager at Kaiser, my surgeon, and pre-registration at the hospital.  Wed is my last day at work.  Thursday is the eduation meeting at the hospital and then my hubby and me are staying down near the hospital to save time in the am and to be easier to the kids.  Then Friday is the big day! It's going to go so fast! I just have a few things to get and I'll be all done! Yee-pee!

mike460
on 7/3/09 8:49 pm - freeport, IL
RNY on 07/27/09 with
YOU WILL BE IN MY PRAYERS THAT DAY I KNOW I CANT WAIT FOR MY DAY TO ITS GETTING HERE BUT I WI**** WAS LIKE TODAY YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN! WELL JUST KEEP LOOKING AT THE GOAL AND A MUCH BETTER LIFE IS WHAT I SAY.  HAPPY 4TH

Michael A Thruman Sr

(deactivated member)
on 7/4/09 12:39 am
Sounds like you have a busy busy week ahead of you.  It's going to fly by!!!  Are you doing anything with the kids while you are in surgery?  I'm trying to decide where mine are going to go.
KristeMitchell
on 7/4/09 5:05 am
Hello!
My mom is going to have the kids the night before surgery then they will be with my hubby until they come get me on Sunday.  He is off until Tuesday so that will be nice.  I am planning on being at this hospital mostly solo.  The hospital is about an hour away so I don't really expect anyone but my mom visit.  My dad might come by too.  I know its a real surgery but I am not that worried about it.  Maybe I should be, but I just want it over with! Know what I mean?! Any plans for the 4th?  Are you on liquids yet?  Take care! 

(deactivated member)
on 7/4/09 5:48 am
I'm not sure what's going to happen yet.  Not sure which sister will have the kids, but one of them will.  The other two will be at the hospital with my huz.  He works shift 7on/7off.  That week is his 7on so he took a couple days off but's okay.  The good thing is he will be off the whole next week.  We live about an hour from the hospital too but I have some cousins that live closer so huz may stay with them or just drive home.  Probably just drive home.  My sister's already planning the fun they are going to have while I'm in surgery, lol.

Not many plans today.  Might run out to the airport to see the fireworks.  If I miss them then I won't be sad.  I'm on liquids so I'm not messing with any food fixins.  If the huz wants to make anything then he's quite welcome to it.  The kids can forage in the fridge, lol.
PoohkinandPiglet
on 7/4/09 11:04 am - TX
I busy week will fly by quickly!  Good luck on the pre-ops.  I did mine last week.  That's when it all became REAL to me. 

I'm sending my kids to their grandparents house the day before my surgery.  They don't know I'm having it because I didn't want to worry them.  They go to their grandparents house for a week every summer so it'll be routine for them.  By the time they come home, I should be feeling better. 

My hubby will be in Chicago on a business trip two days prior to my surgery.  He returns home late the night before.  I'm packed and ready just counting down the days and drinking my protein. 

Have a great week!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 837 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 710 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 950 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1039 views
4 Years!