Does anyone ever get any sleep the night before surgery?

Cee *.
on 7/5/09 5:27 pm
7 hours! And here I was worried about my 3 hour travel home! My word, woman. I'm glad the pain is getting better. I've heard that the first couple weeks are pretty rough. I hope your recovery continues to be on an upturn.
raftinglady30
on 7/5/09 9:27 pm
 Yeah usually it isn't anywhere close to 7 hrs. Typically that trip would take us about 3 but since it was the Fri before 4th of July everybody in Denver decided to head to the mountains at the exact same time. Its been one week from today since surgery and the last couple of days have just been getting better and better. So, I hope the same goes for you! 
Kimberly M.
on 7/4/09 4:52 pm - Kalamazoo, MI
My Surgery is on Monday and i havnt slept the last couple nights. Im starting to freak myself out about the surgery. Its 2:50 am right now and im awake. All of you that have to be there at like 5 am are lucky.... i have to wait until 11! lol.  When i do doze i dream about it and wake myself bac up....

Good Luck to everyone with a July Surgery Date!

*~*~Kimberly~*~*
                                 HIGH/SURG/CURR/GOAL
                                    311/299.8/264/

Cee *.
on 7/5/09 5:31 pm
Hang in there! I'll be thinking about you today.
Kara R.
on 7/5/09 1:04 am - Sarnia, Canada
I'm another one who has a "late" arrival time ... my arrival is at 10:30, with surgery at noon (how ironic ... having gastric surgery at lunchtime!)  I don't usually have a problem sleeping the night before a big event ... it's usually earlier in the week that I get a case of the awakes ... LOL

I am not here.  I am lost.  I have gone to find myself.  If I should get back before I return, please ask me to wait!   

Cee *.
on 7/5/09 5:32 pm
That is ironic!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 839 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 710 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 952 views
2013 Update