New Things!

JulieTX
on 4/6/10 11:46 pm - Whitehouse, TX
What have you done that you never thought you'd do or haven't done in a very long time?

* Bubble Bath!  Before, not much room for me and water.....but last week I has some alone time, took a good book, some coffee and lots of bubble.  It was wonderful.

* Belt - BELT!  Yes, I wear a belt almost every day.  I need it to hold up my pants...no pants on the ground for me.

*Stairs - if it's only one flight, I choose the stairs!  and I'm not winded when I get to the top.  I also walk at the airport instead of taking the moving sidewalk.

*Swim suit - I bought a couple.  One from Lands End was a size 12!!! 

*Sharing clothes - well almost, but my daughter and I are getting our laundry confused.  She's a M and I'm a L.

*Being noticed - this can be a bit uncomfortable, especially if the opposite sex has never really paid attention to you.  I get smiles in public. It's a shame really that the world is nicer to you when you are not super morbidly obese!
Julie

KristeMitchell
on 4/7/10 12:43 am
Great Post!
1.  Cross my legs.
2. Swing on our swing in the back yard
3. Cuddle up on the couch hugging my knees.
4. Shave my legs without feeling like I can't breathe.
5.  Hold my kids on my lap
6. Go on rides at Disneyland without fear of not fitting
7.  Put my leg up on my seat when I drive (maybe not so safe...)
8.  Sleep in  my hubby's t-shirts

The list goes on and on...I also have most of what you did too, except I haven't worn a belt.  I am contemplating buying that BeBand though.  I have been eyeing it for months.  Its meant for pregnant ladies but because I have so much excess skin in my stomach pants dont fit me very well.  My legs are probably a 10 but my stomach is a tight 12 and the way the pant**** start to get uncomfortable after a few hours.  The BeBand goes over the top of your jeans and holds them up so you can leave it unbuckled.  Its onsale at Target right now, so I may pop in there and just buy it.  Great post!

JulieTX
on 4/7/10 4:15 am - Whitehouse, TX
Cross my legs!  I forgot that one! 

I am with you..I put on a pair of my daughters size 8 jeans and the legs fit great...Just not the roll.. it requires a 14! LOL  I haven't gotten up the nerve yet, but I think maternity pants would fit really well!
Julie

georgiapeachinla
on 4/7/10 2:15 am
WOW... GOOD THINGS..
1. I can ride on any theme park rides..  I no longer walk around and just EAT!!..LOL or not enjoy going on rides with my daughter.
2.) lap top fits flat on my lap!! I could not have did that before.
3.) on last business trip.. I could button the seat belt no problem. GOOD BYE EXTENDER!!
4.) I can jog/ walk over 4 miles a day no problem.. I choose to walk between two of my USDA establishment vs. driving 3 blocks to get back and forth.. YEAH!!
5.) I have reached my goal of a size 13/14 and size large shirts... totally different from size 32 pants!!
6.) I enjoy going to the gym 3 to 4 times a week.. you could never get me in one period!
7.) Men follow me around in the grocery store instead of looking at me as a hideous object!! LOL
7.) Lastly I eat to live vs. Living to eat.. I enjoy healthy style of eating!!

I wish you continue success !!
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 839 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 710 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 952 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1042 views
4 Years!