Workout challenge 4

babyface12
on 5/3/10 2:22 am
 Hey ladies you are doing a wonderful job!!! This weekend I took the girls to the park and did roughly 3 miles for the day. Sunday I was pooped so I didn't get a "formal' workout in but my yard looks better weedless.LOL  I am planning on getting 3 miles in today!! Keep up the awesome work each day gets us closer. One thing I know I have to stay on top on is my water intake now that it is warming up and making sure I get in all my protein. Have a Marvelous Monday!!

caniseetoo
on 5/3/10 1:14 pm - Glenside, PA
Did three miles tonight with hubby.  Anyone else get light headed when they walk?

babyface12
on 5/3/10 1:37 pm
 I did my three miles tonight too!!! I don't get light headed but I do get winded on the treadmill trying to keep the quick pace for the entire mile intervals.  Is it only on the walks that are getting you light headed? How is the humidity and heat outside when your walking .. are you staying hydrated? I know that is my weakness... fluids...   

caniseetoo
on 5/3/10 1:52 pm - Glenside, PA
It is only on the walks and it has been hot and humid these last couple of days.  I have developed an addiction to coffee lately and I'm wondering if I am not drinking enough regular fluids to make up for the caffeine?  I'll have to make a doulble effort and see if it helps.

Also, going out Wednesday night to buy hubby his running shoes so we will get started on learning to jog.  Will keep you all posted!

babyface12
on 5/4/10 2:19 am
 I am hoping to get 3 miles in tonight but it is going to be tight on the schedule.I can not wait till school is out and i can focus more on working out and the house.. LOL  Jogging??!!!  Awesome I am comfortable jogging on the treadmill and sped walking outside. I don't know the image of me jiggling everywhere in public LMAO Jk  ...  That is definitely a goal for me to work on .. feeling comfortable in my own skin!!!!   Keep up the great work ladies!!!

sexyshoediva
on 5/8/10 1:07 pm - OH
okay, not sure when was the last time I logged in my exercise, but yesterday i went outside and played with my niece for over an hour - runniing, tossing a ball and doing cheers, the day before i actually did 2 workouts, I did my morning circuit and then when i got home i did my strenght training because i didn't get to it the day before.
Also noticed this week, that when my half hour alarm goes off, I haven't been done so i kept going, so now i am up to atleast 40 minutes, maybe 45 - yeah me.
you guys are doing great and keeping me motivated - thanks!
caniseetoo
on 5/9/10 1:26 am - Glenside, PA
Today my girls and I are going power shopping.   Does that count as exercise?

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 837 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 710 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 950 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1040 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1068 views