pics of old me

sexyshoediva
on 5/8/10 1:44 pm - OH
I just had these developed and was able to copy them from online.  I was trully shocked when i saw myself.  I really have lost a lot of weight! 

I still have this outfit, I should take a picture of me in it now.

this is from my friends wedding.  I was the hottest bridesmaid! 

jan 25, 2009 363

lightest weight 225

caniseetoo
on 5/9/10 1:25 am - Glenside, PA
I hate looking at old pictures of me!  I was so uncomfortable and unhappy!

sexyshoediva
on 5/9/10 2:21 am - OH
I was actually stunned to see how I looked.  I guess I didn't realize.  But I do remember being in so much physical pain at that convention.  I could hardly make it to the car.  But looking at these pictures really helped me to put things into perspective.  I was thinking that I hadn't lost all that much weight, but man, I look totally different.  I've been thinking lately about how I now weigh what most people weighed before surgery.  But now I am just grateful.  And now I can see why everybody was trippin' when I went home in February!!!  I kept thinking I haven't lost that much weight, but man, I was wrong. 
I am going to try to post some pictures of me now, but I am still having trouble getting the pictures on my computer to post. 

jan 25, 2009 363

lightest weight 225

KristeMitchell
on 5/9/10 4:35 pm
That's amazing girl! Post one of these on the fridge as a reminder of how far you have come! Congrats!

2_be_me_again
on 5/10/10 6:45 am
Girl... photos sure help with keeping progress in propective!   I was in serious denail in the begining.... when I was much heavier - I didn't feel "that" huge until I saw photos. DAMN... I thought I looked good in that outft and to see photos just made me cry.   Your progress is FANTASTIC thus far...keep up the great work and you will be there sooner than you know.

Hugs and kisses...
AT GOAL in 336 days...!
SW / CW / GW
299 /174.5/ 175
6' tall - size 10

jdr1208
on 5/17/10 1:38 am - Worcester, MA
ok first off, you are gorgeous!!! second off, you've done a great job!!! keep it up!
♥jill
latinamommy
on 6/24/10 3:39 am - Winslow, AZ

It's sooo funny...I haven't been on here for a few months and when I logged on I uploaded new pictures and while doing that I noticed the old pictures and OMG it was like looking at a stranger.  I couldn't believe the roll I had.  But I am sooo happy right now and I feel pretty good.

You look awesome!!  Good job!!

Dominique

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 834 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 708 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 948 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1038 views