Let's talk about our new bodies

caniseetoo
on 5/27/10 11:10 am - Glenside, PA
What part of your new body are you enjoying the most?

I like my arms the most.  Sometimes when I have to scratch something on my upper arms I feel the bone and muscle there instead of just the blob of skin that used to be my arms.  I am really enjoying that!  

I also like my wrists.  The fact that I can see the bone now and wear regular bangles that fit over my wrists.

What do you like or what are you enjoying about your "new" body?

georgiapeachinla
on 5/27/10 11:54 am

We'll  I actually have a collar bone... crazy.. and when I laugh you can see the bone next to my vocal cord.. I haven't seen that since HIGH SCHOOL... also I went bra shopping tonight.. pre-op I wore a F then after 3 mos. DDD then 10 mos. 42 D..  but the funny thing is one BOOB is bigger than the other..LOL the lady sized me and one BOOB is 40 D... What the H--LL!! LOL Crazy.. And my crazy A--SS keep going into the just my size..
when its not my size anymore..LOL

Take care Girlie

"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

KristeMitchell
on 5/30/10 1:58 pm

I too am loving my collarbones! It is so great to feel them! I also love my jaw! I no longer have a double chin! Sweet! My arms, tummy, and thighs look like a former fat person, but it's cool! I can keep those parts covered for the most part! I did wear a swimsuit today around the yard and I wasn't self conscious at all! It was awesome!

IRAYD8U
on 6/13/10 5:18 pm - MONTICELLO, MN

Hey gang!  I'm gonna weigh in on this one......
My favorite part of my new body is the arch of my back, and I love the way my upper body looks in a wife beater.....lol and a REALLY good bra!  My BFF's DH looked at me a couple weeks ago and was in awe of my muscular shoulders and traps....he asked if I'd been working on them.....I said NOPE....they are like that naturally!  AND THEY ARE!
I actually run around my yard in a bikini!  I wouldn't do it at the beach but at home is different....I give the 50 year old neighbor guys something to look at! .....LOL

Keep loving your favorite "NEW" parts......cuz lord knows we all have PLENTY of unfavorite parts!
Heather

HEATHER
               Join us on the Lightweights Board
 Ask me about our Facebook Chat Group: OH WLS-Lightweights
  36 years old
5'7"   HW 256 / SW 240 / CW 145 / GW 140
krissywats
on 6/22/10 6:49 am - Kew Gardens, NY
I'd say my hips - I have these bones that protrude when I lie on my side and it makes me feel so skinny!

7/19/09 - DS with Dr. Alfons Pomp
7/11/12 -  tummy tuck, UBL, larg lipo sculpting of torso, lipo of "buffalo hump" with Dr. Sauceda
caniseetoo
on 6/22/10 1:54 pm - Glenside, PA
I like how when I put my hands on my hips I can actually feel the hip bones there!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 834 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 708 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 948 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1038 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1066 views