RAVE: Goodwill & Thirft Stores!!!

2_be_me_again
on 8/13/10 6:29 am
Just a pop in to say I LOVE THIRFT STORES!  Why didn't I go during the rapid weight loss phase instead of wasting good money on clothes I only wore once or twice?  SMH....  I've found so many "vintage" dresses that I can't contain myself.  YES.. I was one of those girls who turned her nose up at the mere mention of a second hand store.... but I've found some GREAT stuff there most of the time still with original store tags on them.

Still losing.... head to the second hand store!  I'm sure glad my granny asked me to go with her...my first pair of Jimmy Choo pumps for only $6.99!!  OMG.... I'm in heaven!

Rave of the day....
AT GOAL in 336 days...!
SW / CW / GW
299 /174.5/ 175
6' tall - size 10

georgiapeachinla
on 8/20/10 2:41 am, edited 8/20/10 2:45 am
Your right Brandy...
I went to one off of miracle mile in LA... I got some UGG boots... I hope I'm saying that right..LOL... anyways.. nothing wrong with them... size 8 they fit fabolus because I'm gonna need them in Chicago IL..LOL.. found some jeans tooo!!... I love sale racks, and Ross, and thrift stores, anywhere you can get deals... Im so mad at myself for buying all those cloths that I cant even fit now... I sooo mad I still have too pair of size 20 jeans BAY phat orginals... that's what I get for buying them.. LOL.. take care..
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 837 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 710 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 949 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1038 views
4 Years!