My scale has stopped.

butterflydreams
on 8/20/10 12:52 pm
Anyone else at the finish line but just can't cross? 

(deactivated member)
on 8/20/10 1:06 pm
I am not at the finish line yet, but the scale has slowed wayyyyy down.  I might lose 5 lbs a month, but then gain 2 back during Mother Nature's time.  Frustrating!

I think you are going blast through that finish line in no time!
georgiapeachinla
on 8/21/10 12:42 am
Girl... I SOOO MADDD!!!.... I have two pounds, and now that time of month 6lbs to go!!... I jsut stop weighting myself... I SOOO  near that line I just want one day right on the number..LOL then I will be HAPPY.. and accomplish that!!
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

Deb Breneman
on 8/22/10 1:34 pm - Newburgh, IN
 I've got 20lbs to lose and mind has slowed WAY down.  It's still moving but only about 1/2lb per week.  
Deb Breneman
HW: 250      SW: 240    RNY 1/25/2010       CW: 119 (22lbs below goal)
Message me to join our confidential FB group Deborah Marks Breneman and put WLS Support and I'll add you to the group.  Group is "secret" so members and posts are private.  [email protected] 

Find out details about upcoming WLS Buddy Cruises at
http://www.facebook.com/LifeCandyTravel  

Laura_Illinois
on 8/23/10 1:03 am - Morris, IL
Hang in there! It will happen.

I'm 30 lbs. away from goal. (Should we include/exclude excess skin weight if we're going to have it removed?) I'm planning on having a little plastic surgery when I hit goal ; )

I was stuck above the 200 lb. mark for 1/2 the summer, almost 5 weeks, then bam I started moving more and the weight dropped like a bomb. I joke with my teen daughter when I go out to mow the yard and come back in, I'll say "Well I just probably dropped another 5 lbs." LOL

Try doing something different. Take a hike on the weekend. You'll probably be amazed too.

If life knocks you down 7 times, get up 8!Laura_Illinois

robinfrommilw
on 8/28/10 10:53 am - WI

My surgeon goal was 140 to 150. My goal was 130 to 140.  I range between 135 to 138.6. But I now want to be between 130 to 135. I can't get down under 135 it is like my body is fighting me and I exercise at the gym 7 days a week. I seem to keep creeping up to 138.6 lately. I will freak if I get up to 140 plus again. Maintaince is so scary and hard to do.

Robin from Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Distal gastric bypass 7/28/09
6 month supervised diet done lost over 50 lbs pre-surgery
My facebook page is:
www.facebook.com/robinfrommilwaukee  (just put that you are from OH in message to add you to my facebook)     
       View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

August 2010 weight 138 lbs lost of 179.5 lbs but gain again since my gallbladder surgery Oct 2010 range recentlly my weight got up to 166 and I was in freak mode. I am now down to 152.6 hoping to get back to 135 and started generic wellbutrin

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 834 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 708 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 948 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1038 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1066 views