Living Life!!

(deactivated member)
on 8/20/10 1:03 pm

I'm so excited that I can't contain myself!!!  I'm about to do something I've never done before!

I'm going to Vegas, Baby!!!  I have never been there before!  My sister and I are going on Labor Day weekend.  Being overweight was not the only reason I haven't gone before, but it definitely was one of the reasons when considering travellling by plane.

So...tell me everything I need to know about Vegas!!!

ChiSue
on 8/20/10 1:49 pm - Chicago, IL
RNY on 07/13/09 with
YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE FUN - that's all you need to know!!

Oh ya, and there's a GNC in the Fashion Show Mall at the north end of the strip - stock up on protein RTDs when you get there and you'll be set!

You'll probably do lots of walking and I'm sure you'll have a blast - enjoy the good times with your sis!!!
(deactivated member)
on 8/20/10 11:56 pm
That is fabulous info!!!  I was wondering what I was going to do about protein since you can't take liquids on the plane.  I'll be heading to that GNC definitely!
georgiapeachinla
on 8/21/10 12:40 am
HAVE FUN GIRLIE!!!... GO TO THE THUNDER DOWN UNDER SHOW..LOL.. and also the BLUE GUYS.. some much to do onthe strip...
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

Laura_Illinois
on 8/23/10 12:55 am - Morris, IL
I feel your excitement! I would be excited too. I haven't flown on a plane in over 15 years because I was afraid of embarrassing myself by not fitting in the seat or being charged for 2 seats.

Today I'm excited because I can fit in size "L" bikini underwear. It's funny how all these little things that normal sized people take for granted are such an amazing experience for me. Goodbye tidy whities. Thank God! lol

P.S. I fit in size Medium tops now too!  I have to keep re-checking myself to see if it's true.

If life knocks you down 7 times, get up 8!Laura_Illinois

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 834 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 708 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 948 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1038 views
4 Years!