WHAT IS HAPPENING

georgiapeachinla
on 9/16/10 9:59 pm
OKAY JULYERS WHAT IS GOING ON ???... I believe we need to start a ROLL CALL... but I hope everyones just been having an awesome time living their LIFE... MISS YA'LL... SO WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN UP TOO?
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

Shida77
on 9/17/10 3:50 am
Hey!!!! Life is SO GREAT and wonderful that I find myself engaging in activties and being busy with things I never have before! I'm living each day and making the most of this blessing I have been showered with.

Losing weight is still at the forefront of my mind.  I've lost 192lbs and I know that is success! Still, I want to be smaller....Sometimes I dont even realize that I look completely different than that 363lb person I was just last year. BUT, I remember all the things we all talked about and learned from one another and I rejoice in OUR success. I could do better with my food consumption and excercise, but all in all life is superb

HOW ARE YOU!

georgiapeachinla
on 9/17/10 8:22 am
I hear you about the NEW LIFE.. ITS AWESOME!!!... IM SO GLAD FOR YOU!!!.. YOU DID AWESOME... I understand with the smaller my goal was the 180LBS... now Im like I wanna LOSE MORE.. because in my reality I SEE 380 lbs... I brain has not caught UP, food wise I eat good one day then the next two days I don't eat enough.. that's not good!! but its a learning process, and will continue for life... I'm HAPPY CAUSE YOUR HAPPY take CARE..
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

JulieTX
on 9/17/10 6:04 am - Whitehouse, TX
 Hey friends...busy busy busy!  Almost to GOAL.  I'm wear 12's which is good for me.  I have quite a spare tire around my middle, so it will be hard I think to get below a 10 without surgical intervention :).  I am actually starting to look at PS, especially for my hideous arms.  Not only do I have the wings of a giant bat, but my arms are large and I have trouble getting things to fit, like a winter coat.  

I am headed to a meeting on Monday with colleges I haven't seen in a year!  

OH...I had an experience that I should tell you about.  It was a bit uncomfortable for me but I caught a man staring at my legs!  

I think I'm beginning to get used to the new girl in the mirror.  I am beginning to have a better sense of my size compared to other people and that I am a much trimmer girl!  That has been a hard part too.  I even treated myself to some Victoria Secrets!  :p

Who else is out there in July'ers land?
Julie

georgiapeachinla
on 9/17/10 8:29 am
That is so AWESOME JULIE... Your pic is cute..it feels good to go shopping and things fit.. and you don't have to worry about not being able to just pull and try on... I feel ya on the PS... I any were between a 13/14 and its because I have some flab around the middle, and one side of my body has more flab then the other.. I'm trying to get my DOC to say that the skin is not healthy for me.. so I can get them to pay.. we will keep our fingers crossed. If i get rid of the skin.. i believe I can get in 12. I know about them BATWINGS..LOL.. but I did find a jacket on JC Penny.com I got a 280.00 jacket but only paid 50.00 dollars for it!!... and I like the attention for the fellas such as I get more doors open for me, then when I was 180LBS..

Take care Julie
Lisa 

Shida77
on 9/21/10 6:09 am

OHHHH the skin!!! I forgot about the skin!!!! I have so much skin and I feel like it looks so nasty.  STILL, I wear my shorts proudly lol. I wear a 12 easy, and if I didnt have this skin around my middle, arms, and legs I'd probably be able to fit nicely into an 8.

georgiapeachinla
on 9/22/10 10:11 am
Yeah I can wear around a 12 but The bottom of my stomach pretty much stops the size from going down...I will look into getting that fix just not willing to pay a lot for it.. going through my insurance to get a necessary surgery.. I hope it gets approved that's my only area of needed improvement...
Lisa 

thatgirltx
on 9/21/10 12:03 pm
It's so cool that we all seem to be about the same size.  I am in a 10 now, but if I don't feel like wearing my "fat sucker underwear" I will put on a 12.  I never thought that a size 12 would be my baggy jeans.  I am right with you guys with the skin.  It's so funny, because most girls daydream about exotic trips, winning the lotto, etc... I daydream about getting my flying squirrel wings removed, and the spare tire around my stomach, oh, and have I mentioned the sharpei legs? LOL!  I love you ladies!  You are all a real inspiration.  I have been going up and down with the same two pound over the last few weeks, so I am trying to switch things up.  I got a new food journal to bring with me in my purse, and will start using it tomorrow.  Not sure if I am eating enough, as funny as it sounds.  Also, I have been hungry late at night.  Time to get the old protien drinks back out, so I can have something with protien.  And water... I am so bad abou****er.  I need to get a gallon of water and just fill it up and keep it at work with me and force myself to drink it all day long!

georgiapeachinla
on 9/22/10 10:13 am, edited 9/22/10 10:14 am
Girlie you are sooo true..LOL but its awesome that your almost at your goal!!
Lisa 

mymar816
on 9/23/10 5:43 am
Feeling a little in the dumps because I haven't done as well as some of my fellow July'er's. No need to beat my self up though because I have lost about 106#'s and gained energy, health and a great role model for my kids in the process. The weight is still creeping off and I look pretty good in my 14's. I feel great and have gotten alot stronger (physically, spiritualy, and mentally) during this journey. There have been some set backs along the way but I'm still confident that I made the best decision for me.
Glad to see that everyone has had so much success. Keep up the good work July Babes seeing the same faces on this board make me know I need to come back mre often. Thanks GeorgiaPeach 
JULY 09 WLS BABES ROCK!!!! GO TEAMLOL

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 834 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 708 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 948 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1038 views
4 Years!