Slowing doesn't mean STOPPING

JulieTX
on 10/2/10 7:59 am - Whitehouse, TX
So the last few months have seen very little actual weight loss, BUT I am getting smaller?!  I put on a pair of jeans yesterday and was shocked that they were a bit baggy..It had only been a week since I wore them last.   I'd traded my favorite 14's for a pair of 12's....and today... I BOUGHT THE 10'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  So thinking maybe it was just a pair of jeans that run big...I have 2 more pair that fit, plus some slacks!  When I started this journey, I told myself if only I could get to a 14...and now I can wear a 10!  I'm short (5' 4")

With my favorite shapewear, I almost look and feel normal.  I do wear some kind of spandex almost everyday.  Small price to pay.

And another exciting thing...I think maybe I am beginning to see the real me in the mirror! 

What a journey!
Julie

thatgirltx
on 10/5/10 11:54 am
Awesome! I'm so proud of you!  Nothing tastes as good as those 10's feel!!!

luanne711
on 11/22/10 6:34 am - Bradford, PA
Julie - you look fabulous and yep, I'm loving the 10's too. I even was able to get into a pair of size 8's, but shhhh don't tell anyone they were a little stretchy material. lol - but hey, they fit me lol
Luanne

I started WL journey on Jan 14, 2009 starting weight @ 342 

Surgery date was July 22, 2009 and started @ 310 and and my goal weight
is 150.00.                   
JulieTX
on 11/23/10 7:54 am - Whitehouse, TX
Thanks Luanne...my body continues too change!  Today I wore my "fat" jeans...they are a  10!!!  I'm now wearing size 8's! Never in my wildest dreams would I have said I'd ever wear a size 8.

It is still hard to go shopping by myself, but it is gettting easier.  I still want to grab the large when I know the medium will fit. 

But, spandex is still KING in my book!!! LOL
Julie

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 834 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 708 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 948 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1038 views