HAVE NO FEAR-GOD IS ALWAYS NEAR!!

AVA R.
on 6/16/03 12:11 pm - BRONX, NY
I AM NOT SCHEDULED TO HAVE SURG UNTIL AUGUST 18TH BUT I AM SOOOO VERY NERVOUS. I JUST READ THAT ANOTHER MEMEBER JUMPED OFF THE TABLE BECAUSE THEY WERE TOO SCARED!!! I DONT THINK THAT WOULD HAPPEN TO ME BUT ONLY GOD KNOWS.......I AM ASKING FOR EVERYONE TO KEEP ME IN THERE PRAYERS AND WILL ALSO PRAY FOR YOU!!! GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE HAVING WLS!!!!-LOVE AVA R.
judy M.
on 6/16/03 6:24 pm - Oroville, ca
Dont worry you wont jump off the table like I did! That is right that was me !!! I was given versed I had a reverse reaction instead of it calming me down my heart starting pulpitating I had a severe panic reaction to the medicine, or I would of been fine. You will be fine.My sister and I went down to L.A. together she got the surgery as we were both suppose to. She is fine she already lost 25 lbs and it hasnt even been a month! I go back on August 7th!I know I will be fine because they wont give me that medicine and I know what to expect! It is a piece of cake!Good luck and sorry I freaked you out!I will pray for you!Judy
Michelle P.
on 6/18/03 3:13 pm - Denver, CO
I'm with you Ava! I got the phone call this afternoon that I have been approved and my date is August 5th! I immediately started crying and trembling and asking, "OMG! Am I doing the right thing?" I cried and shook all over for about an hour. I finally had to say a prayer while driving home asking God to calm my nerves and fears. And amazingly so, I was calmed. I'm still nervous though! But I know God is with me and will take care of me. I will pray that you will be fine! God bless!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
I had my surgery in 2003
lacrimablu · 0 replies · 894 views
Question Please?
jacreasy · 1 replies · 778 views
Weight Gain Off track
DROBY · 3 replies · 1030 views
low red blood cells and iron
MTITTLE · 2 replies · 796 views