(8) weeks away

patricia M.
on 6/17/03 1:51 pm - slaughters, ky
i have a surgery date of Aug 12th and i can,t wait, right now i,m soooooooooo excited and counting down the days. i really pray that God will give me the strength to use this tool and never abuse it. i feel so "BLESSED" to be getting this great oppurtunity and i feel like i,m getting another chance at a normal life, and i,m gonna make it count. i would like to thank "GOD" for letting everything fall in to place for me, everything has went very smooth since my journey began, he has been with me this far and i,m trusting in him to take me all the way through. "i love you Jesus". i want to say "THANKS" to my PCP (Dr. Goodale) who has been very cooperative and gave me a referral for this Surgery, also my orthapedic Doctor (Dr. Mesa) who felt this Surgery would benefit me so much. also (Dr. Richards) who agreed to do this for me. i want to say "THANKS" to my family who is afraid for me but are slowly coming around and getting use to the idea of this Surgery. (i love you and i need your support.) to my (MOM) who i love so much but won,t be able to be with me during my Surgery due to health reasons but i know i,ll be in her prayers. and last but not least i want to say "THANKS" to my daughter Melissa who has supported me in this all the way. (I LOVE YOU MELISSA!!!!!) To all the ones, out there that has recently had this Surgery or is getting ready to have it, i wish you a very speedy recovery free from any problems or complications. (THANK YOU OBESITYHELP.COM) for an outstanding website that encourages me sooooooo!!!!!!! much. without you i would not be on this journey. "GOD BLESS YOU ALL".
Lisa J.
on 6/19/03 2:55 pm - Cedar Rapids, IA
Patricia, Wow 8 more weeks left.... Isn't great to be able to see something good coming towards you. It's great to hear that everything has gone well for you through this process. We are here for support.. Just remember Baby steps and you will get to your goals. Congrats!!! Lisa J/Cedar Rapids Ia
pam T.
on 6/19/03 6:37 pm - franklin springs, ga
i have my surgery in 2 months from 2-day and i recieve your blessings of a speedy recovery and i send my blessings to you for your speedy recovery. may God richly bless you. pam
Most Active
Recent Topics
I had my surgery in 2003
lacrimablu · 0 replies · 894 views
Question Please?
jacreasy · 1 replies · 778 views
Weight Gain Off track
DROBY · 3 replies · 1030 views
low red blood cells and iron
MTITTLE · 2 replies · 796 views